by JaylaCrowblade

Original Post

Highlighted

University, freelance career and repo man bugs

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but eco living and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In game, live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1- sim failing university classes despite having high skill in the subject and submitting outstanding presentations and term papers, currently my sim is on probation on the fine art degree despite lvl 9 painting, max photography and 6 on violin. 2- repo man coming and uni calling about payments despite me already making 3 payments that day every time called. 3- I was so sick of failing uni so I dropped my sim out of the term, joined the freelance photography career, completed all tasks within 2 days, all gold ticked off on the task list and I'm not getting paid.
What do you expect to see? 1 - sims shouldn't fail classes if they're submitting everything and are of high skill in the subject. 2 - repo man shouldn't come when I pay the loan back. 3- completed freelance tasks should register and payout for completed gig. I've took all mods out (only had mcc and a few cc hairs) I repaired the game and cleared my cache folder. All bugs still persist. THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE PLEASE FIX IT i'M BEGGING.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All info above. 

Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)

Re: University, freelance career and repo man bugs

★★★★ Guide
@JaylaCrowblade Try to post bug problems one at a time so it makes them easier to find and track, for the Devs, also you do need to do homework and study whether you have skills or not, there are class books for your major that you can study for all major classes, do you homework presentation or mid term or finals to get a decent greade in class, choose one of the active student actions when going to class to increase your grade or increase your skill.
Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: University, freelance career and repo man bugs

Community Manager

Hi @JaylaCrowblade

Thanks for making this report. In your opening post there's a mention of what sounds like a few different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information from those dedicated bug reports or to muddle issues together.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (258 Views)