University and daily bug

by marita2g

Original Post

University and daily bug

★★★ Novice

In the past few days. My sim suddenly won’t finish her actions. I tell her to pee. She sits down for 2 seconds then finishes. And her bar is still red and she needs to pee. So I have to start the peeing action again. The same happens with showering or taking a bath. And when she is cooking all of a sudden she stops and goes to the computer to play games. This has happened when I tell her to pee too. She stops and goes to the computer instead. 

in university my sim always gets late to the next class. So when she is in a class. And it ends and there’s 5 minutes until the next one. She doesn’t finish her class. So time flies by and suddenly it’s been 30 minutes into the new class she is supposed to be at. Then when she finally finishes her first class. She then runs over to the other class room to go to the class. And she finishes on time even if she gets there when its 10 minutes left. 

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Re: University and daily bug

Hero
@marita2g Sounds like you're reporting a lot of multiple bugs although they sound related.

There's a few threads already that you can post in/me too

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-enter-shower-toilet-leave-immediately-without/td-p/9...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-DU-Classes-get-scheduled-directly-after-another-in/td-p... (not sure if that's what you're though)

There's currently no open thread for computers interrupting cooking but are they in the same room ? There's one for TV: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-goes-to-watch-tv-while-cooking-even-when-hungr...

How are the needs of the Sim while cooking ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yeah, I am. And they kind of connect. Except the university one. I should have made a separate one for the university. But the link you sent. Looks like more people are having the same problem. And it’s still going on so many years later.
The bathroom/shower problem happens at the home and not in the university.

And no, the computer is in another room. So she would do a workout in front of the tv or make food. Suddenly she stops and goes to the computer.

The needs are good except she is really hungry

-Marita
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

Hero
@marita2g Could you update your original report to make it about the computer ? The shower should be covered by the other I linked.

Even if they are related, EA likes threads for each issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)