University Application not Processing for Vampire?

by lostinmalloc

Original Post

University Application not Processing for Vampire?

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu. Eco not installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire interested in a distinguished degree in biology at Fox. All skills (fitness, gardening, logic) are 7+. Apply to the University. The application is never processed after more than 10 days in game. Never applied before to university. All other non vampire sims were able to. Did not try to bribe.
What happens when the bug occurs? She doesnt get any mail. Checking on the computer/phone says the application is still processing.
What do you expect to see? She being accepted.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

since she is my first Vampire, I cannot tell if this bug was appening before October 6th 2020 patch. For sure, DU was introduced some other bug, including paying bills while living in a lot with a scholarship (6000/week for the lot); social group not able to gather.

I have tried playing other Households and getting back to her on different days. Still processing.

Never used cheats. Not interested to use them.

Message 1 of 5 (315 Views)

Re: University Application not Processing for Vampire?

Hero
@lostinmalloc test this on Pc and had no issue getting an acceptance letter for my vampire.

Was the Sim ever at Uni before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (264 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict She was a townie generated by the game. I don't remember seeing her as roommate at the dorms when I was at the Uni with other Sims. I certainly did not do Uni with her.

I will check again her application, since several in game weeks have passed. Is there, in case, anything I can do that doesn't involve cheats?
Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)

Hero
@lostinmalloc Could you test another vamp to see if it's just her ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (255 Views)

Hero
@lostinmalloc Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (225 Views)