Re: Units not moving to attack units two tiles away

by iLikeToSnipe21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Units not moving to attack units two tiles away

★★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
OS Version 8.0.0
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Sometimes units won't move to attack another unit that's two tiles away
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I've only noticed it with Missile Squads so far, but with the way I play they're really the only units that get into this situation. It seems if I have them target another unit two tiles away about a third of the time the order just doesn't happen. There will be the usual visual/audio cues but they don't do anything. I have to actually move them to the tile next to the unit I want to attack.

This just started happening after the 1.5 update. It's happened in just about every match I've played tonight. I haven't had this issue when ordering an attack on an adjacent unit or one farther than two tiles away.

Message 1 of 5 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @iLikeToSnipe21 thanks for reporting! I've flagged this for further investigation. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (560 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @iLikeToSnipe21 thanks for reporting! I've flagged this for further investigation. 

Message 2 of 5 (561 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey again @iLikeToSnipe21 quick follow up, do you still have this battle in your replays? If so, who was it against? I'd like to check it out :D Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (554 Views)

★★ Guide
I didn't think to save it as a replay. I'll try to do so when I play again.
Message 4 of 5 (549 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Grasshopper 

Had it happen again. This time only happened once in the match with a militia squad, lots of lag in the match though. Haven't had any other issues with lag tonight. It's with the second militia squad I built iirc. Ordered them to attack a missile squad, but they wouldn't move to attack.

It was in the Unranked event, between me (CommanderM, #Z3HBPkqq) and sxnyqphia (#ZfC9q4Gh).

Message 5 of 5 (508 Views)