Unit queuing bug

by LordSnot

Original Post

Unit queuing bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When clicking a production building such as barracks or weapon factory/Airstrip it is usually possible to queue up units - for example clicking the minigunner icon 10 times will queue up and create 10 minigunners. However sometimes the queuing system seems to stop working for no apparent reason, and it is only possible to create one unit at a time. Clicking the unit icon does not queue up units, but instead just cancels the production of that unit. I have had this happen to me on two occasions - the first on GDI mission 8 and again on Nod mission 7.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know any way of reproducing this bug, it appears to be random.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unit queuing at production facilites (barracks, weapon factory etc.) stops working and only one unit may be produced at a time.
What do you expect to see? Clicking the unit icon multiple times should queue up multiple units.

When clicking a production building such as barracks or weapon factory/Airstrip it is usually possible to queue up units - for example clicking the minigunner icon 10 times will queue up and create 10 minigunners.
However sometimes the queuing system seems to stop working for no apparent reason, and it is only possible to create one unit at a time. Clicking the unit icon does not queue up units, but instead just cancels the production of that unit.
I have had this happen to me on two occasions - the first on GDI mission 8 and again on Nod mission 7.

Message 1 of 2 (489 Views)

Re: Unit queuing bug

★ Novice
@LordSnot I have had the same issue. I'll be able to shift+click and build 5 infantry at a time one day, then when I reload the save I won't be able to.
Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)