Re: Unit Stats Not Increasing. (Rushing)

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Unit Stats Not Increasing. (Rushing)

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S5
OS Version 8.0.0
What is your Player ID? Geread
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Upon leveling a unit with gold if the process is done too fast in a row the unit will not advance in stats.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How can we find the bug ourselves? Take any unit, quickly try to level it up more than once (with gold, not cards), and you'll see the stats will only change once.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is a right nasty bug. If you try to level your unit too fast (when you have the spare gold to do so) it will only increase in stats once.

Unless you let the animation finish. You can easily power through a card,  then upgrade with more cards, and have an inferior unit because of it. 

I've lost units to other people with the exact same unit and level (mine level 4, maxed out waiting for more cards. Unit will lose to equal unit due to this).

Advancing the card with more cards or further gold doesn't appear to correct the issue so it's not just a visual bug. 

I've seen it with both GDI and Nod units multiple times.

Message 1 of 5 (560 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Spartan1marine2 Thanks for the report! Can you get some screenshots of the stats before you upgrade and after?

Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

★ Novice

Having trouble replicating it atm. Will have to earn more gold to try again. Was only able to get it once out of 4 separate tries.  And only with the GDI missile squad. 

Sadly, I don't have an earlier picture of right before I did it because the numbers were showing up correctly and adjusting for everything else. 

Except when I did this squad. I've included the Nod soldier because I was positive before his stats aren't where they should be. 

Message 3 of 5 (523 Views)

★ Novice

Seems to be working as these two show.

I must've just seen it wrong before. I'll keep an eye out but at this time I can't replicate the issue.

Message 4 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. Spent 500 gold on my nod buggy to level up from 1 to 2 but it went to 0

Message 5 of 5 (476 Views)