Re: Unending loyalty expiring on Eta-2 sooner than should.When is it gonna be fi

by Mitthrawnurudo3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unending loyalty expiring on Eta-2 sooner than should.When is it gonna be fixed?

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S10
OS Version One UI 1.1 under Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 545-755-536
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Unending loyalty from Mobilize expires on Eta-2 after only one turn if she still has it on from the beginning of battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This has been posted multiple times. I just would like to know when it's gonna be fixed. It's really, really annoying.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Please just give an answer when a fix could be expected🥺

Message 1 of 14 (954 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unending loyalty expiring on Eta-2 sooner than should.When is it gonna be fi

@Mitthrawnurudo3 Unfortunately, it's extremely rare for the studio to give expected dates for bug fixes, unless they're very major.

All we can do is keep an eye on the patch notes.

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (832 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Republic Protection not Mobilize

Message 2 of 14 (850 Views)

@Mitthrawnurudo3 Unfortunately, it's extremely rare for the studio to give expected dates for bug fixes, unless they're very major.

All we can do is keep an eye on the patch notes.

★★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Tx. I hope they fix it soon. Now with my Nego being 7* that's one more turns going to wasteFrown
Message 4 of 14 (785 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Another battle lost because of thisFrown

Message 5 of 14 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This keeps happening to me.  Can we please fix this? It's frustrating that I lose fights because Unending Loyalty lasts one turn on Eta-2, which is the most important GR ship in the Negotiator Fleet.

Message 6 of 14 (698 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

+1 to this issue, I lose battles over this every day, please fix this ASAP as it is very frustrating

Message 7 of 14 (653 Views)

@lifeisagame007 All we can do is be patient, and modify our gameplay since we know about the bug. The AI doesn't take it into account, so you can plan for it.

I appreciate that this particular bug feels very important to you, but bumping multiple threads up to the top of the board won't actually speed up the devs fixing this bug. It's not necessary and only serves to clutter the top of the board so other issues get pushed further down. One post is sufficient for a comment on the bug if you feel compelled.

★★★ Novice

I lost one battle now. I'll open this link every day and let you know when I lose any battle. 

Message 9 of 14 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't think they are ever gonna fix this. It's been almost half a year now. Or by the time they do it it will be obsolete. The bug where eta2 can't be killed for three turns if she has 1% health has been in Dev Tracker for more than two months now. Still not fixed.

Message 10 of 14 (554 Views)