Unending loyalty bug

by TheCLPhenomenon

Original Post

Re: Unending loyalty bug

★★★★ Novice

Same issue still happening and it’s almost April. So glad to see CG diligently working on other things these past 4 months because we all know this GL event couldn’t possibly have taken that long. 
   Honestly this is getting out of hand. I’ve lost GAC matches due to this and it’s getting beyond frustrating. Devs, fix your game.

F504B059-4946-4024-88FE-9C186323B230.png
D04BF0BF-EBCB-4CA2-B4D4-71F010315986.png
Message 31 of 44 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. This bug was filed in September and it affects the META fleet. It shouldn't be a low-priority bug fix and it shouldn't be getting shuffled to the side for new "content" like GLs or whatever the "big announcement" is going to be in the Road Ahead. It's the most powerful fleet in the game and its excruciatingly easy to reproduce on one of the most powerful ships in the game (Eta-2). I see this bug 2-5 times daily in my fleet climb and it's cost me #1 more times than I care to remember.

Please for the love of God fix this bug. I won't pretend to understand your code, but it sure seems like the function/method that's triggering Unending Loyalty is taking a delta on the actual health, rather than taking in the actual damage dealt. I can't imagine a bug like this legitimately takes even a single engineer 7+ months to fix. I'd be fired from my job if it took me 7 months to address virtually ANY bug in our software, much less a relatively simple, extremely customer-facing bug like this one.

Message 32 of 44 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Happened yesterday, costed me a fleet loss in TW.

Message 33 of 44 (1,036 Views)

★★ Novice

Just happened to me today in fleet arena, causing a loss. Very annoying that over six months later this still isn't fixed.

Message 34 of 44 (1,002 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Happened to me today in GA, wasn't sure what was happening, thought I was going to lose the battle to a timeout because of it. Unending Loyalty eventually expired and I finished the battle in victory, but it cost me banners for incurring unnecessary additional damage. Come on EA. 

Message 35 of 44 (950 Views)

★ Novice
How the f*ck is this bug still not fixed?! Get your sh*t together EA.
Message 36 of 44 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice

8 Months later and this bug hasn't been fixed. It's not like this is some odd character no one uses. This is 100% on a daily basis affecting the fleet meta. ETA-2 specifically is used in 70% of the fleets in swgoh according to .gg meta report. Lets do the math. Average swgoh monthly revenue is $20 million x 8 months = 160 million dollars of revenue since this bug was reported and still isn't fixed.

Message 37 of 44 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not fixed, happened with Fives. Malevolence vs. Negotiator in fleet-arena.

Here is a short video:

https://youtu.be/2_oqL8ymuMM

Message 38 of 44 (784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This just cost me a GA round...

Message 39 of 44 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is still going on, Ahsoka's ship was unkillable for an entire minute, the last ship left.  When will this ever be fixed?!?

Message 40 of 44 (579 Views)