Re: Unending loyalty bug

by GladOS-013

Original Post

@lifeisagame007 Ooh yeah I remember that bug. To be fair, they fixed it and it broke again shortly thereafter. But yeah it was about a year to actually fix.

Hopefully this will be resolved sooner. There are two separate bugs involved however, so might be tough.

★★★ Novice

Then we need to work on english language skills as well as coding skills. SOLVED: (verb) find an answer to, explanation for, or means of effectively dealing with (a problem or mystery). This bug may have been Submitted, Responded to, Escalated, Under Investigation, Under Review. But it has not been SOLVED.

Message 22 of 44 (625 Views)

@jroudabu This *post* has been solved/completed. A question was asked, a bug was reported. It was added to the list of bugs, and no more QA support is needed in this thread. It has fulfilled its purpose.

This forum doesn’t exist to track the status of bugs.

★★★ Novice

I take your point - then the word should be RESOLVED. not SOLVED. Resolved concludes a problem. Solved finds an answer or a correct solution. See the difference?  

Message 24 of 44 (618 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 besides, where else do you go to follow up on a problem that has been sitting on the Trello list for MONTHS?
Message 25 of 44 (616 Views)

@jroudabu It's a common misconception about this board. It's one of the frequent questions because people have the same confusion that you do.

Answers HQ is used for many games, and the forums all use the same buttons. Would resolved be slightly more accurate? Likely. Would resolved still end up with players asking "This bug still exists, why is it marked as resolved?" - also likely.

If players will have the same question, then why change?

Message 27 of 44 (557 Views)

Indeed, hasn’t been fixed according to patch notes.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

The Dev Tracker board is not all-inclusive, nor is it always kept up to date. Another common misconception.

★★ Novice

Honestly this bug is awful, I can’t count how many crystals I lost because of it!!! Losing because of a bug is so frustrating because you can do nothing, you can pay 1000$ per month, spendAll your time optimizing teams, toons and whatever and still you loose because of a bug 1000 times reported... 

Do something EA! Money is not everything, we play to enjoy not throwing away our cells phones !

So frustrating ... I’m angry you can’t imagine and I now it’s just a game but how many hours were spent on it for this pffff 🤮

Message 29 of 44 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening again. Probably just lost my grand arena match as a result.

Message 30 of 44 (430 Views)