Unending loyalty bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s10
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 254994716
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If unending loyalty triggers on anakin, and negotiator give him another unending loyalty, if Anakin is killed a second time he will be invincible until the buff expires on its own.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Kill Anakin right before negotiator gives unending. When he gets the second unending bring in Cassian to remove protection up and stealth. Try to kill Anakin. He will get damaged but his health won't decrease and he won't use the buff. He is invincible until the buff expires in a few turns.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Here is a video of it happening:

https://streamable.com/mwart

Notice that after Cassian comes in and calls the falcon to assist, it should trigger unending loyalty and Anakin should go stealth again and the buff should go away. Instead he becomes invincible until the buff goes away on its own in 1-2 turns. 

Pretty sure it's because he is at 1%, and since he is stuck at 1% it won't trigger the next unending. But that doesn't seem like it's working like it should be as he is literally invincible for 1-2 turns. 

Message 1 of 44 (6,881 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unending loyalty bug

Community Manager (retired)
@TheCLPhenomenon Thanks for the report and the video, super helpful. We've now flagged it for review.

View in thread

Message 3 of 44 (6,791 Views)

All Replies

@TheCLPhenomenon Nice catch and really appreciate your catching it on video. Should help the bug team reproduce and troubleshoot!

Community Manager (retired)
@TheCLPhenomenon Thanks for the report and the video, super helpful. We've now flagged it for review.
Message 3 of 44 (6,792 Views)

★★★ Novice

This doesn't just affect Anakin.  The "bugged" version of Unending Loyalty can also be on other ships as well.  I think it is always preceded by triggering one Unending Loyalty and then future ones may exhibit the behavior where the ship cannot be defeated until the buff runs the full duration.  I do not know if the Unending Loyalty has to be triggered before the Negotiator applies new Unending Loyalties, or if it is possible for new Unending Loyalties can be handed out, then one gets triggered and then other ones won't go away when they are triggered.

Message 4 of 44 (6,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same exact problem and it's been pretty consistent actually. I need to start recording, but it's definitely getting annoying. Happened to me twice today again already.

The buff does not proc at all, Anakin stays invincible until you're able to hit him on another turn, and IF you get too.

In my photo, I had just called in Cassian and had a huge multiple assist call on Ani with Falcon which called Cassian again and Falcon. Anakin proceeded to sit at basically 1 health the whole time and Unyielding Loyalty was not procced at all.

Edit: happened twice again today. Anakin was already at like 5-10% health, called in a ship, attacked, and Falcon assisted. Buff proceeded to not proc at all and he sat at a sliver of health.

Screenshot_20191002-131004-01.jpeg
Message 5 of 44 (6,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I see the same bug and I think it happens whenever the negotiator applies unending loyalty when a previous one hasn't expired by duration. Then, the unending loyalty won't expire when you take the ship down to 1% health and the ship won't stealth and gain protection up after the first "kill." So, it's semi expired but not really. It just becomes unkillable until unending loyalty timeouts

Message 6 of 44 (6,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now the Buff disappears after 3 turns...even if it’s reapplied. 

If anakin has the unending loyalty buff and you give it to him it will be gone on his next turn.

Message 7 of 44 (6,374 Views)

Thanks for the continued reports. There are a couple of bugs with unending loyalty in Anakin's ship. The devs are investigating it right now

You can keep an eye on the status of this bug at the new Dev Tracker:
https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

★★★★★ Novice

Do you plan to compensate those who are losing hundreds to thousands of crystals to this bug, seeing as it can be pretty difficult to defeat a fleet of invincible ships?

Message 9 of 44 (6,295 Views)

★★ Novice

As someone who has suffered from this strange bug (although I'm not 100% sure - see my own topic for details) I have to say it will be very difficult to identify who and how suffered from it.

So in my opinion compensation is impossible due to the nature of the bug itself let's just hope it is completely patched and does not show its face again.

Message 10 of 44 (6,284 Views)