by anotherowname

Original Post

Unending Loyalty—it’s been 1 year 8 months

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Unending loyalty will not trigger on a unit with healing immunity, resulting in that unit being invulnerable for the duration of unending loyalty.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://youtu.be/OjaQc-264Go Among other ways.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

When is this being fixed? It’s been over 18 months, and now the response  is “we refuse to forward any further reports about this to the devs.” Seriously? You can’t fix a bug in 2 years?

gladOS, stay out of this thread.

Message 1 of 16 (527 Views)

Re: Unending Loyalty—it’s been 1 year 8 months

@anotherowname As was pointed out to you on numerous other threads, once the studio is made aware of the bug, no further action can be taken here. The team are aware. We don't get updates into the progress of bug fixes here either.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 16 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

First off, it was one other thread—take it easy with the blatant and unnecessary exaggerations.

Second, that’s why I’m asking here. If you don’t have info, leave it for the studio to respond. Simple. If I wanted a random uninformed person to tell me they don’t know, I’d just ask my guild.

Message 3 of 16 (510 Views)

@anotherowname No need to be rude.

By "we" I meant the AHQ/EA team on this site. The only updates on this will be on the Trello Dev tracker or on the official forums when a fix is pushed. No further info is sent to the EA/AHQ team and the Heroes once a bug is flagged.

Message 4 of 16 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well that needs to change, how can they fix an issue if they only ever see one instance of that being an issue? 
There are too many issues with this game, im experiencing countless crashes in all aspects of the game, is this also going to take 2 year to fix as they get one post-it note on the desk, highlighting the issue thats so easily ignored! Surely there should be some sort of tracker for bug reports, not just you guys busy sweeping it all under the carpet telling us ‘devs are aware’

Message 5 of 16 (469 Views)

@Jimmy-pyro They key issues are flagged on the Trello Dev tracker.

The studio are aware of how much frustration this bug can cause, but the team here bombarding them with reports on the same issue is the equivalent of someone saying "are we there yet?" on a long journey.

Not all bugs and issues make it to the the tracker, but anything that the EA team say the studio are aware of are on the list of things to fix.

Regarding the uptick in crashes, the next few Title Updates will be making background changes to improve game stability.

Message 6 of 16 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im not saying bombard them with every instance, but maybe collate the reports then every say 5, 10 or 15 reports that come in send that through to them as a ‘hey this is a consistent issue maybe bump it up the list’ kind of thing.

the devs seem far too concerned with little things that the player base hardly notice or detracting things we have worked out from the game to make it harder. Fix the base game and go from there

Message 7 of 16 (452 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The only studio response you're likely to get is the same as what others have been telling you: The team is aware of the issue. They don't really give out announcements about when bug fixes will happen until the update's about to roll out.

The length of time doesn't necessarily mean low priority or that they aren't actively working on it. Sometimes it's difficult to nail down the cause of a bug and implement a solution. Buttons disappearing is still an ongoing issue even though they thought they had a fix at one point. 

I face multiple Negotiator fleets everyday in arena, and a fair number in GAC, and not once over the course of years have I observed this bug. I only know it exists from the reports. I even sometimes have tried putting buff immunity on Anakin to prevent some of the effects of unending loyalty and landed healing immunity--this bug still has never triggered. So it is probably not as widespread as it appears to you and the cause may be elusive. It might even be device specific.

Message 8 of 16 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@ChristophIV Reread your own post: “as has been pointed out to you on numerous other threads” was patently false and unnecessarily combative. Check your own attitude at the door before you try to call out others for their responses to it.

Message 9 of 16 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crzydroid This bug is not device specific—that’s laughable. Watch the video I linked in the original post and you can easily replicate it 100% of the time with TFP/Nego into Negotiator.

There are other ways to do it, too, but that one is very easy.

Message 10 of 16 (430 Views)