by Lolleelegzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Under Investigation] Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 13 Mini
OS Version 15.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Screen capture taken a couple of minutes ago showing that the workshop is still stuck at last Thursday
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country UNITED KINGDOM

Hi,

I’m stuck to last Thursday in my Eco Workshop even if we’re now Wednesday 6 days later  (see pic). 

It’s been week and I still can’t do workshop shifts because of that so I can’t compete projects or daily goal. 

I saw many topics with the same issue but no one seems to have found a solution so far. 

Can anyone help me?

It’s very frustrating and I don’t want to give up on the game, I’ve been playing for months now. Nearly a whole year actually. 

I waited for all my sims to finish whatever they were doing, I deleted the game and downloaded it again, I even had an update download earlier today but nothing fixed this bug. 

Thanks

Message 100 of 162 (6,428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hey there @brocard5238,

This issue is something we're aware of, thanks for the reports while we investigate this! 

I'll update this thread once we've got more info. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 104 of 162 (6,933 Views)

All Replies

My eco workshop shift is stuck on Saturday

★★★ Newbie

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 14.7.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an eco workshop shift
What do you expect to see? The shifts change according to days
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

My eco workshop shifts are stuck on Saturday. This has been going on for almost a month now. I cannot craft anything because it's stuck. I tried opening the game via twitter connect on another device and it's still stuck. 

Message 1 of 162 (11,418 Views)

Re: My eco workshop shift is stuck on Saturday

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @x1ixphn6abm6! Could you DM me your player id? thanks!

Message 2 of 162 (11,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It's mere hours until Eco Workshop resets, but it thinks it's Saturday instead of Sunday. Meanwhile, I've got two things I can't craft without more nuts and bolts, meaning I either fix this day-of-the-week bug, pay SimCash to finish them, or lose them. No luck with reinstalling, or having none of my Sims in activities. None were busy in a Saturday eco shift when this started. Finishing today's festival rollover task didn't change it.

Platform: Apple iPad

List the specific devices you play with: Apple iPad Air 4th generation

OS Version: 14.4.2

Connection Type: WiFi

Please select your region: North America

Message 3 of 162 (11,224 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
... Just got weirder.

Loaded up the game with nobody active in any tasks, and the Sim I earlier did an Eco Workshop shift with was once again at the end and ready to award threads (again). She did indeed give the thread prize once again, and NOW my game thinks it's Sunday. I don't know if these are separate or related bugs.
Message 4 of 162 (11,219 Views)

[Under investigation] - Eco workshop stuck on a day of the week

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Eco Workshop stuck on Thursday, today is Sunday. Have logged a help request.

Message 5 of 162 (12,552 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I got the same bug but just on a different day.
My Materials Schedule of Eco work shop stuck on Saturday since Sunday and now another day on Monday.

Now I only can obtain Threads and cannot complete any projects because we cannot craft items with only one material.
Hence, now I'm losing all the time I can do shifts for the other materials and will be missing all the projects in this week and maybe more.

@EA_Sanahand  @SalixCat Please help, before this week passes and the projects are gone!

I attached 2 images with joined Screenshots of Sunday's and Monday's Projects and Materials Schedule,
they show how the Materials Schedule stuck since Sunday and continues to be stuck on Monday, even after the Projects weekly reset.

Message 6 of 162 (12,511 Views)

Issue with Workshop Shift

★★★ Newbie

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 11
OS Version 14.8.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The workshop shift schedule is no longer updating and freezes at particular day.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

Hi, please help me fix the workshop shift. I cannot click on the workshop table to start the shift and the schedule is no longer updating.

Message 7 of 162 (11,046 Views)

@0o-solaluna-o0 , I need your Player ID to look into this issue. Please check your messages
Message 8 of 162 (12,475 Views)

@Lolleelegzz , I need your Player ID to look into this issue. Please check your messages
Message 9 of 162 (12,476 Views)