[Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

by ani_fl00

Original Post

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★★ Novice

I finished all quests too and had more than enough sweet treat tokens but they just were spent and the gifts never opened so couldn't get the grand prize

Message 41 of 70 (1,802 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★★★ Guide

Currency prizes of the new Bonus "step it up" STS, also do not count towards the grand prize total.

It's not possible to complete the bonus STS of “step it up”.

Message 42 of 70 (1,640 Views)

Hero
@ani_fl00 I've been told this issue couldn't be fixed for the Step it up STS rerun. The team needs more time to instigate and find a solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 43 of 70 (1,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has there been any solution to this? I'm experiencing this issue as well. Should have earned the grand prize a week ago. Still stuck on 104.

Message 44 of 70 (1,449 Views)

Re: Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

★★ Novice

This is also happening to me. EA keeps on getting new support reps contacting me to file a bug report from within the game for mobile ownership verification. I then click help from in the game and file a bug report and they redirect me to this forum! So frustrating!

Message 45 of 70 (1,403 Views)

Re: Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

★★★★ Guide

I’m not able to progress with opening boxes beyond a certain point either, but doesn’t that mean you also get more in game monies? You just keep winning I find, whereas if you get all the bonus colours the Event will shut down and you won’t win any more money.💵😊 

Not sure about the grand prize, though. Last time, with the abs trainer, I had already won it so I wasn’t too worried. But it would be nice to get all the colours!

Message 46 of 70 (1,344 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue is STILL happening!!… EA has put out at least 3 STS’s now since this issue has been a problem (and the bug has been reported); presently in the Valentine’s Day STS and due to the “added on” sim cash/sim coin options not counting down the totals left, I’m still not able to get/unlock the Grand prizes or their colors which is frustrating… as others have noted, it is nice getting more sims cash through this bug but at a certain point I would rather get the items/colors that are only unlocked only through these events so I can better be able to decorate my lots (which is the main joy I get from this game)… smh… this is beyond frustrating EA and at some point it’s going to be costing you users (including ones that have actually been willing to spend real world cash on the app)

Message 47 of 70 (1,195 Views)

Sweet treat showdown prize progress bar

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S21 128gb
OS Version S21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Royal and Sweet Treat Tokens earn bonus prizes but the progress bar stays the same. Never allowing the user to earn the grand prize. Even when it has been far surpassed.
What do you expect to see? Progress and simcash adjusted.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country United States

Bonus Sweet Treat Showdown 

Dessert For Two Bonus Feb 2022

Royal and Sweet Treat Tokens have earned bonus prizes but the progress bar stays the same. Never allowing the user to earn the grand prize. Even when it has been far surpassed.

Message 48 of 70 (1,158 Views)

The Sweet Treat Showdown - Final prize unachivable

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone SE
OS Version 15.2.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Sweet Treat Event - the number of prize items is not deducted if a coin or “green cash” prize is drawn. Therefore I can never get the final prizes no matter how many times I participate in the Sweet Treat activities.
What do you expect to see? A quick repair
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong

The Sweet Treat Event - the number of prize items being collected is not deducted if a coin or “green cash” prize is drawn. Therefore I can never get the final prizes no matter how many times I participate in the Sweet Treat activities.

Message 49 of 70 (1,132 Views)

Re: The Sweet Treat Showdown - Final prize unachivable

★★★ Newbie

Please help and fix it.

Many thanks.

Message 50 of 70 (1,130 Views)