@SalixCat 

@EA_Sanah 

008.png

img via tsm central discord

Message 11 of 70 (1,480 Views)

Re: Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ani_fl00  Thank you for sharing! I wish I'd known that it would act like an entirely separate event. I definitely don't feel like I got my money's worth. I would have just kept playing the regular STS for resources.

Message 12 of 70 (1,467 Views)

Hero
@EnbySim13 The bonus STS has extra swatches as rewards. It also includes SimCash, Simoleons, cupcakes and life tickets as bonus rewards. I suggest you to try it 😉

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 13 of 70 (1,399 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat I've definitely been playing the bonus event! 😊 I'm just disappointed that the pro ticket didn't carry over to the bonus event.
Message 14 of 70 (1,378 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EnbySim13 Same about the pro ticket 🙁
Message 15 of 70 (1,369 Views)

★ Guide
@qe8nj8y08esy I'm sorry. 😞
Message 16 of 70 (1,363 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★ Guide

Same here. I’m a veteran player who’ve unlocked everything once before and I was just playing to

unlocked the extra swatches however my grand prize bar isn’t moving on going beyond 104. I feel as though we’re being forced to play for sim cash, simoleons, tickets or cupcakes. Adding too many resource tabs was just Unnecessary in my opinion. It’s like a mission

you’ll never complete.however I can’t say I’m not

happy that I’ve earned over $800 more of sim cash that I didn’t have before 😂🤣😂

Message 17 of 70 (1,319 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EnbySim13  I also completed the STS before completing the quest and receiving the gingerbread houses. I’m sure we’re not alone. There’s probably a mix of veterans who didn’t complete the quest last time or this time and new players who finished the regular STS before completing the quest.

My hope is that by completing the Bonus STS (where the gingerbread houses are listed as prizes), those who didn’t complete the quest will receive the gingerbread houses including the new swatches unlocked.

I’m also experiencing the bug where currency prizes don’t count towards the total, so as soon as this bug is fixed, either I or someone else, I’m sure, will update and confirm whether the houses are received upon completion of the Bonus STS.

Do we know if the studio is aware of this bug yet? Considering the time-sensitivity of it, I’m sure they know it’s urgent.

Message 18 of 70 (1,281 Views)

Hero
@tron20X6 The studio is aware of this issue, and each and every issue reported on this forum.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 19 of 70 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Haha, of course. I forgot this isn’t Reddit or Discord. 😅

Thanks as always Salix! 🤗

Message 20 of 70 (1,241 Views)