Sweet treats cant claim prizes

by 89utjk8slkq8

Original Post

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening to me. I have reached out to EA help and they said there was nothing they could do and acted like they had no idea what I was talking about even though this has been going on since before Christmas. What is quite upsetting is that I spent money on a golden ticket to try and solve the problem. When i talked to EA they said there was nothing they could do to refund me. This is especially frustrating because i have been playing for 5+ years and have been dedicated to the game. This should have been fixed months ago, and everyone who has had this issue needs to receive the prizes they have spent their precious time and money trying to earn.

Message 51 of 70 (1,492 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening with their new one of the Bonus Sweet Treat event they have going on right now. I’ve contacted help about it and apparently they can’t do much.  I’ve unlocked all the items and their colors/ bonus colors and I only have the extra prizes like sims cash and other things. I have over 7,000 in the sweet treats and over 70 in the royal treats and no matter what I do it doesn’t count it. 

Message 52 of 70 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel 5
OS Version Android 12
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock all bonus item colors in the Bonus Sweet Treat Showdown. From there, notice that opening Simoleons, Simcash, and Fashion Gems does not count toward the Grand Prize total, which makes it impossible to win the event.
What do you expect to see? Simoleons, Simcash, and Fashion Gems will be one-time prizes like every other prize so they will count toward the total and the Grand Prize can be unlocked.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Posting here in hopes that it will help whoever is working on this issue, which has resurfaced in the February 2022 Dessert for Two Bonus. As fun as it has been to rack up Simcash, I really wanted those new spa colors!

Message 53 of 70 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Guide

It seems this bug also makes it more difficult to get all the colour swatches for the items we have won during STS. I have opened far more that 121 boxes, but I’m still missing the last colour swatch for the «dessert for two dining chair».

Message 54 of 70 (1,268 Views)

Hero
@KatlaStorm Yes, it can be more difficult to get the rarer item swatches unlocked but there’s also one chair swatch not available to unlock in this bonus STS. There’s a report for it https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Dessert-for-Two-Chair-missing-Bonus-swatch/td-p/11258273

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 55 of 70 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 There are so many bugs now that keeping track of the reports is getting hard - as you no doubt have seen from this forum…
Thank you for all your help! I sincerely hope this week will bring some excellent fixes!
Message 56 of 70 (1,248 Views)
Highlighted

Sweet treats cant claim prizes

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 11
OS Version 15.2.1
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When claiming rewards, the count doesnt change, but deducts your earned treats/crowns
What do you expect to see? Should be able to complete task already.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

First photo - 71/81 opened. Treats 4344

second photo = 71/81 opened. Treats 3,744

opened 2 boxes already but it doesnt reflect

Message 57 of 70 (1,345 Views)

Re: Sweet treats cant claim prizes

★★★ Guide
Message 58 of 70 (1,307 Views)

Re: Sweet treats cant claim prizes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

this bug has not been fixed with update 32.0 (March 7th '22)

Message 59 of 70 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bonus Sweet Treat Showdown: Bonus Country Living Grand Prize cannot be won due to recurrence of an unresolved issue. ☹️

Platform: Android Phone

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel 5

OS Version Android 12

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? "Win" all of the bonus item colors in the Bonus Sweet Treat Showdown. From there, notice that opening boxes with Simoleons, Simcash, Life Tickets, and Luxe Life Tickets does not count toward the Grand Prize total. No matter how many boxes you open, it will not go beyond 104/122. It is impossible to win the Grand Prize.

What do you expect to see? Simoleons, Simcash, Life Tickets, and Luxe Life Tickets will be one-time prizes like the bonus colors. When you win it, the green checkmark appears, and it counts toward the Grand Prize total.

Connection Type Wifi

Please select your region North America

Country United States

Message 60 of 70 (989 Views)