Re: Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

by soulfulgenius

Original Post

★ Apprentice

My bonus event is alway stuck at 104 and I have just collect the last ones and counted them and I now have all the bonus event stuff too. 
but it’s not registering as complete so I can collect the swatches for the grand prize items. Does anyone know when this will be resolved so I can get it to trigger to get the grand prize items too. 

Message 21 of 70 (1,942 Views)

★ Guide

This bug has been already been reported.so the support team has already been made aware of the issue. No known date as of when this issue will be resolved.

Message 22 of 70 (1,909 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★★★ Novice

Yes, same for me. It’s been days now and the event is nearly over. I am also stuck at those same prizes. Has there been an update to this issue?

Message 23 of 70 (1,796 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Pri

★★★ Newbie

I having the same issue with the bonus sweet treat showdown. I completed the sts before I could win the gingerbread houses and realized the bonus cash and coin prizes were not being added to my grand prize basket, I've never done the bonus level before so I wasn't sure they were supposed to at first. I've been winning the prizes this whole time and they're just not being added to my basket, what happens when the timer runs out and this issue still isn't fixed?

Message 24 of 70 (1,789 Views)

Hero

@anjelicavelia 

@anjelicavelia wrote:

I having the same issue with the bonus sweet treat showdown. I completed the sts before I could win the gingerbread houses and realized the bonus cash and coin prizes were not being added to my grand prize basket, I've never done the bonus level before so I wasn't sure they were supposed to at first. I've been winning the prizes this whole time and they're just not being added to my basket, what happens when the timer runs out and this issue still isn't fixed?

It is the first time we have a bonus STS, but as a rule, we need to complete the side quest on every event before we redeem other rewards. This works in the same way as Smallfry's quest in treasure hunts. Unfortunately you won't get the gingerbread houses this time Frown

@anjelicavelia @ani_fl00 @Ry_the_king_1206 @soulfulgenius @dannyboi09488 and everyone else on this thread,

Last news we got from SimGuruPlatypusPunch on Twitter is that this issue will not be fixed before this STS ends. This means we won't be able to retrieve the grand prize from the bonus STS this time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 25 of 70 (1,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This was not the news I wanted to hear.This is going to be one disappointing Christmas for long time gamers such as myself.

they might as well just allow us to buy the bonus variants.

Message 26 of 70 (1,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve had this problem too. I also finished the pre-bonus STS early since it’s a rerun but I didn’t get the gingerbread house. I’ve been trying to play the bonus rounds and I’ve kept getting the Sim Cash or Simeleons even though I’ve unlocked all the colors and items. 

Message 27 of 70 (1,736 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat  Will there be an opportunity to to win the gingerbread house like during the Eco Workshop? I just read your post about the side quest which I didn’t know had to be completed before an STS is completed. I should have just waited to unbox with my tokens. Is there a way the company can make an exception since a lot of us didn’t know? 

Message 28 of 70 (1,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Wondering I started off with already having the bonus unlocked, as I'd finished everything prior, and it still doesn't work properly, maybe they never tested that the new filler rewards counted. 

Message 29 of 70 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EnbySim13 I also had this happen. Was hoping (not sure) that finishing the bonus event might award the houses to me as well. But now I can’t progress to the bonus event grand prize anyway.
Message 30 of 70 (1,618 Views)