Re: Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

by EnbySim13

Original Post

[Under investigation] - Bonus STS remaining boxes don't add to the Grand Prize

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S10+
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? open boxes in bonus sweet treat showdown, it won't progress beyond 104 when all swatches are unlocked
What do you expect to see? to be able to unlock the grand prize by opening boxes
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country NL

Bonus Sweet Treat Showdown:

once all bonus swatches are unlocked the counter stays at 104 and doesn't progress beyond that, the remaining prize boxes don't add to the grand prize basket.

this needs to be fixed asap, or people aren't be able to win the bonus swatches of the grand prizes

1200.png

Message 1 of 70 (9,027 Views)

★★★ Guide

Simmer on Twitter

Link

Screen:

2100.png

Message 2 of 70 (8,992 Views)

★★★ Guide

Simmer on Twitter

Link

Screen:

320.png

Message 3 of 70 (8,947 Views)

★ Guide

This is also happening in my game. The bonus swatches get ticked off, but none of the prizes are counting toward the total. The pro ticket that I purchased is also no longer working.

Message 4 of 70 (8,818 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same issue. While I'm not near 104 boxes, I noticed that the currency boxes don't count towards the Grand Prize.

Message 5 of 70 (8,810 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EnbySim13 I heard that pro ticket is not supposed to be working during the bonus STS. I believe you should request a refund.
Message 6 of 70 (8,794 Views)

★ Guide

Thought it was just me. Thanks for making a ticket. 

Message 7 of 70 (8,784 Views)

★ Guide

@yani_tsm That's so weird. The pro mixer still has offers, like we should be able to access them.

Message 8 of 70 (8,742 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I finished the STS before the side quest was done, and the quest ended without me receiving the gingerbread houses. I assumed that the quest would continue. Does anyone know whether I'll receive them when the bonus STS bug is fixed?

Message 9 of 70 (8,735 Views)

Hero
@EnbySim13 I don’t know for sure, but you should have finished the side quest before completing the regular STS as this is what unlocks the gingerbread houses. The bonus STS is meant to unlock only additional swatches.

I’m only doing the bonus STS. Have purchased the ticket and it is working as it should with all the extra things. The pro mixer is also working.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 70 (8,729 Views)