by sally1966

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Under investigation] - 0/5 Walkie Talkies when starting Treasure Hunt

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the Treasure Hunt map
What do you expect to see? 5/5 Walkie Talkies
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Started off the Treasure Hunt with 0 Walkie Talkies. Opened the map to 0/5 and was unable to do any digs from the first day onward. This is the first time this has ever happened. Also, I still have not gained a single Walkie in over 24 hours; it says that a new Walkie should be available, but one never loads. 

Message 1 of 10 (2,859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 0/5 Walkie Talkies when starting Treasure Hunt

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello, 

I am so sorry about the issue. Can you please share your Device and Player ID with me in a private message with the subject "0/5 Walkie Talkies "

We will look into the matter at the earliest.

@faureamour @alahc94l0iq4 @swedishdutchmom 

Update - 4/12: 

We are sorry about the inconvenience. While the team is investigating the cause of the issue, it can be resolved by purchasing a Walkie Talkie (60 SimCash).

Please reach out to EA Help before doing so and get the required 60 SimCash credited to  your account beforehand.

—The Sims Mobile Team 

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (2,660 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Same for me. I'm super bummed to not be able to dig. I was actually kind of into the prizes for this one. 

Message 2 of 10 (2,736 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here, no charging so no walkie which pretty much means there’s no way to get even close to finishing the treasure hunt.

Sims Mobile

Ipad pro

first treasure hunt with this issue

SwedenAD148974-412A-4333-B1D5-065C94AD25DF.jpeg

Message 3 of 10 (2,698 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello, 

I am so sorry about the issue. Can you please share your Device and Player ID with me in a private message with the subject "0/5 Walkie Talkies "

We will look into the matter at the earliest.

@faureamour @alahc94l0iq4 @swedishdutchmom 

Update - 4/12: 

We are sorry about the inconvenience. While the team is investigating the cause of the issue, it can be resolved by purchasing a Walkie Talkie (60 SimCash).

Please reach out to EA Help before doing so and get the required 60 SimCash credited to  your account beforehand.

—The Sims Mobile Team 

Message 4 of 10 (2,661 Views)

★★ Novice

Kinda hard to get the 60 sim cash before if I was the one that texted that it solved the issue for me. Also means it will probably not be possible to finish this quest as a few days without getting walkie talkies means you just could not get enough golden bunnies.

Message 5 of 10 (2,298 Views)

Hero
@swedishdutchmom TH is quite demanding to complete without all the aspects working properly, you could try to get some compensation. Sadly it probably won’t help you with this TH though. ☹️ In my opinion EA could be more proactive (and generous) with compensations.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 10 (2,253 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - 0/5 Walkie Talkies when starting Treasure Hunt

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys i am with the same issue, can you guys solve this or give to my account this 60 simcash?? I'm really late on the event because of this. Here some screenshots to prove, i know this is and old answer but the treasure hunt i'm doing it's happening now on May 6 of 2022.

Message 7 of 10 (2,008 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - 0/5 Walkie Talkies when starting Treasure Hunt

Hero
@Mandaloriana99 Hi, reach out for EA Help like Sanah above suggested and ask compensation for the SimCash. It’s been couple of weeks since she posted it, but as far as I know this bug is still open and not fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 10 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this bug fixed yet?

I'm experiencing the same issue right now. I've tried reaching out to EA Help for 60 SimCash but wasn't able to get it so far. It's so frustrating.

Message 9 of 10 (1,586 Views)

★ Novice

Im having same problem but smallfrys isnt even on page. I wasted 60 $ on buying walkie talkie and still nothing happened! 

Message 10 of 10 (1,071 Views)