Re: Under No Flag Act 1 Challenge Not Completing.

by olwelas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Under No Flag Act 1 Challenge Not Completing.

★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Under No Flag
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen? Single Player
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/11/18 7:09 PM
Summarize your bug Optional Challenge not completing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, it seems pretty random as i've seen people complete this challenge and war story fully and receiving the rewards.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's not letting me complete the War Story fully to receive the rewards for doing so.
What should be happening instead? Giving me the rewards and fully completing the War Story.

So basically i took a few hours with multiple attempts to fully complete this Story with all its objectives, but ran into a bug that shows in the screenshots that i have linked.
In the main menu for the War Story, it shows i have 11/12 Challenges complete with the last one being Shoot down the planes without getting hit.

I fully completed it earlier, but it shows as incomplete in the main menu in Screenshot 1 Marked as incomplete, but in Screenshot 2 Marked as complete, its... marked as complete.

Message 1 of 14 (7,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 14 (7,018 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
PlatformPC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number : GeForce GTX970M
Enter RAM memory size in GB : 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Tirailleur , Égalité
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen? Single Player
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13/11/18 08:25 AM GMT
Summarize your bug: Optional Challenge not completing.
How often does the bug occur?: Does not fix itself
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, maybe try completing the challenges and resetting your war story status over and over again
What happens when the bug occurs? Challenges marked incomplete in main menu, does not communicate reward unlock to server
What should be happening instead? Giving me the rewards and fully completing the War Story.

Just writing to say this isn't limited to the Under No Flag War Story, I can confirm this happens on the second Tirailleur campaign as well.

Message 2 of 14 (7,247 Views)

Under no Flag challenges completion issue

★ Apprentice

Hello,

I have completed all the challenges in "Under no Flag" but I am unable to unlock the cricket bat due to the game thing i have and haven't finished one of the challenges.

The challenge that has been completed but remains unchecked in the main menu is "Kill 5 Enemy's while billy is singing" I have tried doing this twice to try get it to complete in the menu but the challenge does seem to be working correctly because when I load into the act it says it is already completed.

Can I get the content unlocked please? because at the moment it's locked completely.

Hopefully this is something easy to fix as I'm sure this is going to happen or has happened to other players.

Message 3 of 14 (7,187 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did your game also looked like it was about to Crash when either finishing the mission ?
Because mine did, it didn't crash but i think that's part of the reason.

Message 4 of 14 (7,204 Views)

★★ Novice

No, my game was stable. I restarted the mission once when I was detected, then did both challenges at once and let it play until I got to the third mission.

Message 5 of 14 (7,163 Views)

Re: Under no Flag challenges completion issue

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, but for me its the "destroy all objectives with an airplane" one that is not registering.  Its doing exacatly the same thing in registers in the in game menu but not in the Main menu.

Message 6 of 14 (7,141 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue on Xbox with Onslaught ( kill 5 while singing and kill a plane with a handheld weapon). I went back to do those challenges and quit after they unlocked which I think it what broke the save. Unlocked in mission but locked in main menu.

Message 7 of 14 (7,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here. won't register completed

Message 8 of 14 (7,054 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 14 (7,019 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for finding this man,   You know at this point EA should start paying us for technical support. 

PS I'm serious.

Message 10 of 14 (7,003 Views)