[Under Investigation] Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

by brocard5238

Original Post

Re: Issue with Workshop Shift

Hero
@olyzcroqhwf7 Hi, have you checked through your sims in the family portrait and the generations tab?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 141 of 149 (339 Views)

Re: ecoworkshop stuck on tuesday

Hero
@olyzcroqhwf7 Hi, do you have some passive/retired sims that seem
to be stuck busy or you cannot interact with?

I suggest you click through your sims in the family portrait and the generations tab. Make sure you have one of your normally functioning sims living on the same lot/house as the stuck sims.

Latest update had some preliminary fixes for the ‘sim stuck busy’ issue and some players have got their Eco Workshop back to normal after checking through their sims.

Message 142 of 149 (340 Views)

Re: Eco workshop is stuck on Tuesday

★★★ Newbie

Me too! Super frustrating. Have tried all the possible things to help. Would really love a solution to this. 

Message 143 of 149 (257 Views)

Hero
@randomgirl1314 Hi, what happened in your game when you tried the suggestion above to click through the passive/retired sims? Did any sims get freed from being stuck?

Message 144 of 149 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing happened. The one who I retired and removed from the house won’t move. When I try to do a relationship event with her it says she’s in a different event. 

Message 145 of 149 (226 Views)

Eco workshop stuck on Saturday

★★★★ Novice

Hi there! Since yesterday my eco workshop schedule has been stuck on Saturday.  I've tried rebooting, uninstalling etc...still not working.  Also, I keep getting the same things to make even after I've already made some of the eco items such as the Bitter Valentine story and Landgraab lights.  I get them both frequently.  Thanks!

Message 146 of 149 (241 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

★★★ Newbie

My eco workshop disappeard almost a year ago. I can‘t make any interactions, only talk to the plants and relax on the chair. Already reset the game but nothing helped. I play on a iphone 12 max and a iPad max pro, both eco workshop are not working. Can you please help me, thank you!

Message 147 of 149 (196 Views)

Re: Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello i have the same problem, my ecoworkshop also stuck like 3-4 days ago, so i can't start any shift. Here's my id account

[CM Edit - removed personal info]

Message 148 of 149 (173 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation] Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

★★★ Newbie

Can we please at least get some free skips for eco workshop tasks in the sim festival, or beter yet get rid of them as a daily task. I haven't been able to complete daily tasks since the start of this festival (not without paying 75 cash anyway, which I shouldn't have to do since it's a bug ... and a known one ... that's been known for months). It's getting tedious doing the other stuff every day with no route to completion.

I usually log in daily, but haven't done so daily for a few weeks now because it's demoralizing. Nice stuff popping up in workshop too, but I can't do anything about it because I haven't been able to get all materials for months now since it's been stuck on specific days or, as in the last month, can't do a shift at all. I've tried all the workarounds too, even installed on a different device to check, nothing works.

Message 149 of 149 (111 Views)
Twitter Stream