Re: ecoworkshop stuck on tuesday

by Ilois4

Original Post

Re: Evo Workshop stuck on same day

Hero
@tasha-bih Hi, please check the retired and removed sim from the family portrait.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 141 of 162 (689 Views)

Re: Eco workshop

Hero
@9maacpmk3928 Hi, try leaving your sims idle and restart the app. If it doesn’t help, it is possible that a passive/retired sim might be stuck in the event and blocking the new events in the Eco workshop. Check your passive/retired sims from the family portrait.

Message 142 of 162 (857 Views)

Re: Evo Workshop stuck on same day

★ Novice
@Ilois4 Oh Thanks! Shift finally moved from Tuesday to a real day Standard smile
Message 143 of 162 (673 Views)

ecoworkshop stuck on tuesday

★★★ Newbie

My ecoworkshop has been stuck on tuesday for maybe a month now. i’ve tried everything that’s been suggested. I’ve also retired every sim used when the problem started hoping that might make a difference. 

Maybe it’s a game problem that they can fix for us. 

Message 144 of 162 (662 Views)

Re: Issue with Workshop Shift

★★★ Newbie

i have the same game issue.  can you help me as well ? 

Message 145 of 162 (649 Views)

Re: Issue with Workshop Shift

Hero
@olyzcroqhwf7 Hi, have you checked through your sims in the family portrait and the generations tab?

Message 146 of 162 (896 Views)
Highlighted

Re: ecoworkshop stuck on tuesday

Hero
@olyzcroqhwf7 Hi, do you have some passive/retired sims that seem
to be stuck busy or you cannot interact with?

I suggest you click through your sims in the family portrait and the generations tab. Make sure you have one of your normally functioning sims living on the same lot/house as the stuck sims.

Latest update had some preliminary fixes for the ‘sim stuck busy’ issue and some players have got their Eco Workshop back to normal after checking through their sims.

Message 147 of 162 (897 Views)

Re: Eco workshop is stuck on Tuesday

★★★ Newbie

Me too! Super frustrating. Have tried all the possible things to help. Would really love a solution to this. 

Message 148 of 162 (814 Views)

Hero
@randomgirl1314 Hi, what happened in your game when you tried the suggestion above to click through the passive/retired sims? Did any sims get freed from being stuck?

Message 149 of 162 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing happened. The one who I retired and removed from the house won’t move. When I try to do a relationship event with her it says she’s in a different event. 

Message 150 of 162 (783 Views)