My Eco workshop stuck on Friday, .very annoying

Message 90 of 162 (1,686 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop Stuck on Tuesday Rewards

★★★ Novice

Same.

Message 91 of 162 (1,588 Views)

★★ Novice
@shadowmitten I have the same problem. I have force stopped my app, cleared my cache, got each of my sims to do an Eco shift, retired all sims, removed said sims from household, removed passive household sims, idled my sims at parkside, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, ensured that I updated my app, and still nothing has worked. It's beginning to feel futile. I can find no further fixes nor suggestions online anywhere.
Message 92 of 162 (1,294 Views)

Eco Workshop Frozen Calander Rewards

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check workshop calendar, attempt to upgrade workshop, recieve accurate daily rewards via workshop shift
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the workshop calander change daily to reflect real-time. I expect to recieve accurate rewards per calander day.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

My Eco Workshop is frozen on Tuesday. This has been an ongoing issue for weeks now. The calander day will not change and I cannot recoeve any reward other than screws and experience. Additionally, I cannot upgrade my Eco Workshop.

I have attempted every solution that I have found online in order to resolve this issue.

I have force stopped my app, cleared my cache, got each of my sims to do an Eco shift, retired all sims, removed said sims from household, removed passive household sims, idled my sims at parkside, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, ensured my app is updated, and still nothing has worked.

Are there any solutions that I have not yet tried?

Message 93 of 162 (1,020 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop Frozen Calander Rewards

Hero
@ElaphantGenome Hi, unfortunately there might be a sim stuck doing the Eco workshop event, might be one of the sims you retired. Unfortunately the Ecoworkshop issues are still under investigation and hopefully the team comes back soon with a solution to get player’s Eco workshops functioning again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 94 of 162 (860 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue for 3 weeks now. I've tried all the fixes suggested but nothing works.

Message 95 of 162 (805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have force stopped, turned my phone on and off and i have delted and re installed the app twice and im still stuck on Thursday. Can anyone help??

Message 96 of 162 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Great, I've also had the same problem for about 3 weeks. Mine is stuck on Friday. I've done all of the above. They only answered my email once suggesting the force stop, I advised it did not work. No response after multiple attempts for weeks. Getting very angry at the game. Wouldn't matter as much if I hadn't invested money in the festival. These are the only exciting things I have left as I've beat 90% of the stories and can't seem to get the heirloom boxes for the rest without spending 600 sim cash at a time, which I get alot of thru the festival! 

Message 97 of 162 (894 Views)

Eco workshop is stuck on Tuesday

★★ Novice

My Eco workshop has been stuck on Tuesday for several weeks. I've purchased the festival pass but I'm unable to complete some of the tasks such as creating items in the Eco workshop. 

I have tried all the suggested solutions with no luck.

Message 98 of 162 (729 Views)

Re: Issue with Workshop Shift

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Sanah Dears I have the same problem, could you please re-check this issue for me? My Eco workshop is stuck on Thursday for 2 or 3 months already.
[Removed] - is Player ID. Many thanks.

[Ilois4: Removed Player ID. Please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.]

Message 99 of 162 (636 Views)