Re: [Under investigation] - Eco workshop stuck on a day of the week

by swedishdutchmom

Original Post

Re: Workshop

★★★★ Novice
@3397zaccaz There’s another forum on this issue and it’s been marked as “Solved” because it worked for some people. It’s happening to me too for 2 weeks now, it’s stuck on Wednesday. They suggested to remove all retired SIMs who might be stuck in this task then close the app, then open it again. I don’t have any retired SIMs that I can remove but that solution might work for you, you may want to try it.
Message 70 of 162 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Vixelly this problem has disappeared, but other problems have arisen that don't allow me to participate in the sweet event and I can't expand the land around house. This game has so much bugs
Message 71 of 162 (1,221 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@3397zaccaz Good for you, mine still the same Frown though I have other bugs too like there are no other players’ SIMs in my ‘Downtown’ except my retired SIMs. So it’s harder to finish the work tasks there.
Message 72 of 162 (1,215 Views)

Eco Workshop stuck on Tuesday and Screws

★★★ Newbie

You have a bug with Eco Workshop. It is stuck on Tuesday and only giving out screws. Please fix. Getting to this point to report the problem is very hard too .

Message 73 of 162 (1,152 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop stuck on Tuesday and Screws

★★★★ Novice
@dirtjbec I've had this same issue too, several times. Also, when my Sim finished the Eco Workshop this morning, I got NO rewards AND there's no option for any of my sims to do the Eco Workshop now. It started with just one of my sims, now it's all of them. There's so many bugs going on lately 😳
Message 74 of 162 (1,144 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop stuck on Tuesday and Screws

★ Novice

Same here, but stuck on wednesday. No screws for me. For over a week now 

Message 75 of 162 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

Stuck on Friday for 2 weeks now, can't upgrade workshop, let's me start shifts but only get Friday rewards. 

Message 76 of 162 (1,109 Views)

Eco Workshop Unable to Upgrade/Stuck on Monday

★★★ Newbie

I cannot upgrade the Eco Workshop because it says there is someone actively completing a workshop shift (there isn’t.) I’ve had all of my active (idle) Sims congregate at the workshop, let them idle, force closed the game, and returned but it still shows a shadow over the area where you would pay for the next upgrade. The calendar has also been stuck on Monday for an entire week. Any fix suggestions would be appreciated. 

Message 77 of 162 (1,137 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Lolleelegzz Same here but I’ve been stuck on Tuesday for a while now. I do see other glitches as well like the game not saving my progress. No issues at all till this week.
Message 78 of 162 (1,101 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop Unable to Upgrade/Stuck on Monday

★★★ Guide
@oyg2t9chcc9z I have the same problem. In my case, it’s because a retired Sim is stuck, and it’s impossible to remove this Sim. Unfortunately it’s part of a huge bug:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Issues-with-Sim-Festival-tutorial-amp-Seasonal-Tasks/m-p/11289...

If you surf around the bug-reports, you’ll se there are a lot of issues right now.

According to a message on Twitter, some sort of an update will be issued on Monday. Let’s hope its an app update with bug fixes.
Message 79 of 162 (1,097 Views)