Eco workshop stuck

by cancer_baybee

Original Post

Re: Issue with Workshop Shift

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Sanah Hi ! Need an id for this issue ? We are missing out on so many awesome eco items, can it be permanently stuck on Sunday instead ? Lol
Message 60 of 162 (977 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Eco workshop stuck on a day of the week

★★★ Newbie

I have The same problem but my éco atelier is block on sunday day. Since one week. And i have a sims Wish is block and i can t play with him because he is in passive mode 

Message 61 of 162 (1,032 Views)
Highlighted

Eco workshop stuck

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 12 pro max
OS Version 15.3
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims mobile eco workshop schedule
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country U.S

Hello, my eco workshop is stuck on Thursday, after trying to make all sims passive and force closing the game and reopening it’s still stuck, please help

Message 62 of 162 (1,106 Views)

Re: My eco workshop shift is stuck on Saturday

★★★★ Novice

This issue happens quite often. And I found that sometimes it is related to the wifi connection. If I change the connection from wifi A to wifi B, the event that my sims working on would be a bit different (e.g. my sims has finished the event when I connected wifi A, but when I switch to wifi B, my sims is still working on that event, etc.) So, usually I will restart the app, then it will become normal again. And sometimes, you have to bring your sims who started the last eco workshop event to parkside before you restart the app as to solve the issue.

Message 63 of 162 (1,075 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

★★★ Novice

plz check my account.  my ID is LRHNHAU

my Eco workshop doesn't work🥲🥲

Message 64 of 162 (1,032 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Eco workshop stuck on a day of the week

★★★ Newbie

Having same problem for two weeks now. And now I have a unnecessary popup that's in the way of info that's important to me😡😡😡😡

Message 65 of 162 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have already given my player id. I've had this problem for two weeks now. And now I have a unnecessary popup covering some important items that are important to me😡😡😡

Message 66 of 162 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Sanah Please fix. My popup issue and workshop.
Message 67 of 162 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have same problem in my Ece workshop.  plz check my account too. my ID is LRHNHAU 

Message 68 of 162 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, my workshop has been stuck on Saturday for several weeks now. My player ID is 1003546933816 and I’m in the US, playing on an iPhone 12 pro. Issue occurs on wifi and data.

Which, by the way, I got my player ID # from the loading screen because when I tap the “about” button, nothing happens. Possibly related to the festival bug? 

Message 69 of 162 (973 Views)