Eco workshop STILL NOT WORKING

by abc145679833

Original Post

Re: Eco workshop stuck on a day of the week

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same mines is stuck on Friday and it’s been a week. Can’t craft anything. Also I can’t upgrade the eco workshop says event in programs the upgrade button is dark. Attached pic [CM edit: please don't post your ID here]

Message 20 of 162 (2,477 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have been struck with this bug too. I am stuck on Wednesday. I can do shifts, but I can't craft any new items since I can only get Wednesday's materials.  

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it did not help.

The sim I suspect might be the cuprit with this is moved out now and unavailable to try any of the workarounds. (This sim got the "busy" bug when I made him passive, I moved him out hoping I could reintroduce him, but that didn't work either). 

Message 21 of 162 (2,215 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here and I need these prizes Frown   player I'd is

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.] 

been stuck for 5 days in Thursday. Please help! Android version latest update. 

Message 22 of 162 (2,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue, I’m stuck on tuesdays and have tried everything Frown

player ID

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.] 

Message 23 of 162 (2,173 Views)

Hero

@3ejgkx3y49rr @justxcaitlin Have you downloaded the last game app update?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 24 of 162 (2,168 Views)

★★ Novice

@SalixCat I just  downloaded it and tried the trick of calling everyone to park side and exiting and it’s still stuck on Tuesday (assuming it’s going off central time) 

Message 25 of 162 (2,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

The team is looking into the matter. Meanwhile, please follow the steps in the link to get help. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-To-Get-Help-for-Persistent-Bugs/td-p/11046...

Message 26 of 162 (2,142 Views)
Highlighted

Eco workshop STILL NOT WORKING

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung A70
OS Version 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to eco workshop. There is not arrow or star to start new Evo event.
What do you expect to see? Usually there is a star at eco workshop to start new daily event to earn parts, but for more than a couple weeks now I haven't been able to start a new eco event.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Eco workshop is stuck on a date. Thinks it's a Wednesday even though today is now Monday. I brought all my sims to eco workshop and none can start a new eco event.

Message 27 of 162 (2,062 Views)

Re: Eco workshop STILL NOT WORKING

★★★ Guide
@abc145679833 just to check: do you remember which sim did a shift on Wednesday? If you do, have you tried making that sim idle and restart the game? If you do not, you can try it with all your sims are idle. I also suggest to check your passive sims. It is possible that you made that sim passive after their shift on Wednesday (most likely you won't be able to make that sim active).
Message 28 of 162 (2,063 Views)

Re: My eco workshop shift is stuck on Saturday

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as well. It's been 3 days now. But then as I scroll down through the comments I remembered using my passive sims to do an Eco Workshop shift then after a day, I switched it again back to my active Sims. Now, I can no longer be able to do relationship shifts with her stating she's in another event, this busy. I tried switching the active Sims I used with her before but the ability to make her passive again is greyed out saying she's still in event. I was so busy every day to get all the quests complete and it was so frustrating. Is there any way to resolve this?

Message 29 of 162 (2,058 Views)