Re: Uncontrollable camera - constantly taking picture in garage and tune up shop

by AshleyNicole0728

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uncontrollable camera - constantly taking picture in garage and tune up shop

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Camera is constantly snapping pictures while in garage and tune up shop.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JamesSlice
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 06-19-2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just to go garage or tune shop after recent update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Camera keeps taking pictures uncontrollably.
What do you expect to see? For the camera to only take pictures when I want it to.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Camera is constantly taking pictures while in garage and tune up shop. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Uncontrollable camera - constantly taking picture in garage and tune up shop

★ Guide

So just realized the controller settings got changed... manual transmission preset 2 now has take snapshot as the right directional pad. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,816 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

So just realized the controller settings got changed... manual transmission preset 2 now has take snapshot as the right directional pad. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is worse then when it was set as R3... nothing is used on the UP directional pad and snap shot was added to the RIGHT directional pad? I have literally taken over a 50 snap shots in an hour.

Message 3 of 6 (1,512 Views)

★★ Novice

Its very annoying and does it throughout the whole game

Message 4 of 6 (1,435 Views)

★ Guide

I always used the directional pad for all navigation of the game besides actually racing... I've taken and deleted hundreds, literally hundreds of pictures so far. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,416 Views)

★★ Novice
ME TOO! I contacted tech support and they said to write on here that way the studios can see the complaint and fix it. It must have been a mistake but it's a very annoying one.
Message 6 of 6 (1,399 Views)