Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BO-DACIOUS
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 24/7
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Every day
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Which mode has this happened in? Fight Now Classic
Summarize your bug I have spent a lot of time working on my ground game and I have pretty much all the transitions memorized. I usually block transitions very quickly and often get reversals, but sometimes ill go to practice or do a fight and the same transition I've blocked hundreds of times comes up, I block the same speed as I always do and my controller vibrates as if I blocked the wrong way and he successfully transitions. I switch fighters to play as the guy who just beat me and I see that I block much faster than the time it takes his yellow circle to fill.  Sometimes when I'm in practice mode the direction in the grapple HUD is grayed out from the start and the transition is literally unblockable. The controller always vibrates when this happens. I'm talking when I have full stamina.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start grappling and wait for a transition. Try to block it and you won't be able to. If the bug happens to you.
What happens when the bug occurs? You are helpless on the ground and the opponent can transition at will.
What do you expect to see? The ability to have my fighter successfully block transitions when I press R2+Right stick in the correct direction in the allotted time.

Notice the direction notification in the HUD is grayed out rigth away. When the game is working normally the name of the position he's transitioning to is white until I block it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NLNAjw9iFhw&feature=share

Message 1 of 1 (485 Views)