Original Post

Unattainable collection item inside wall

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Near commander vule
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug As you head up the stairs towards commander vule turn right at the top and approach the corner. Inside the wall a magnify glass icon appears but unable to collect the item.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As you head up the stairs towards commander vule turn right at the top and approach the corner. Inside the wall a magnify glass icon appears but unable to collect the item.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't collect the item
What should be happening instead? I should be able to collect it

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. As you head up the stairs towards commander vule turn right at the top and approach the corner.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) The first day I began playing anthem. 22/02/19
Summarize your bug As you head up the stairs towards commander vule turn right at the top and approach the corner. Inside the wall a magnify glass icon appears but unable to collect the item.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As you head up the stairs towards commander vule turn right at the top and approach the corner.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't collect the item.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to collect the item.

Message 1 of 6 (159 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Unattainable collection item inside wall

★★★★★ Apprentice
lets make a bet this is a left over thing from all the content they cut out the game , moved around and shoved out to sale completely broken.
Message 2 of 6 (151 Views)

★★ Novice

I was thinking along the same lines, a room that did once exist but now doesn't and content left inside

Message 3 of 6 (146 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I see the same thing on Xbox.
Message 4 of 6 (138 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Think it might have to do with the building that the collectable is in.
The rest of the fort in my game doesnt have scaffolding expect on the one building that is where the collectable is at.

I only have the 150k standing for the fort tartis an the valor quest left, so might unlock that building after they are done. Or is part of a future content update an they just have some assets of the area already in but the room is not fully finished
Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)

★★ Novice

@EvanShadow89 wrote:
Think it might have to do with the building that the collectable is in.
The rest of the fort in my game doesnt have scaffolding expect on the one building that is where the collectable is at.

I only have the 150k standing for the fort tartis an the valor quest left, so might unlock that building after they are done. Or is part of a future content update an they just have some assets of the area already in but the room is not fully finished

My exact same thought, this could probably be the building where the Monument will be build once you complete the end-game faction challenge once you max Sentinels, Arcanists and Freelancers.

Message 6 of 6 (107 Views)
Twitter Stream