Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

by shawquna2322

Original Post

Re: why cant we see last opponents stats ps4 h2h?

Community Manager

Are you all still seeing the H2H ranks not showing up? We've received confirmation this should now be fixed in the latest update. If you disconnect or leave a match try playing another full game and then check again to see if it's been refreshed to display them. 

Blueberry.png
Message 81 of 155 (1,306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello, thank you for responding.  Unfortunately, I still cannot compare opponents stats after online H2H matches.  I have attached some photos showing that you cannot see your own stats as well.  Please let me know if I should provide anything else.

Message 82 of 155 (1,257 Views)

Re: Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

★★ Novice

💯 agree! This is bs, i’m really tired of not being able to see the the stat comparisons after H2H games.  H2H Competition is the only reason I buy this game, I don’t give a * about any other feature.  

Message 83 of 155 (1,167 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I DON't WANT POINTS FROM EA FOR TALKING ON THIS FORUM. I WANT EA TO ACTUALLY READ THE FORUM AND PATCH THE GAME.

Message 84 of 155 (1,315 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do u email  a subscription  update??  

Message 85 of 155 (1,301 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do email  a subscription  update  x ??

Message 86 of 155 (1,301 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do email  a subscription  update  x ?? Ignore  ea big mistake  we built you of it's in the game it's in the game?? What happened  your losing us

Message 87 of 155 (1,301 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry i have played plenty of full games since tuesday when u posted this and I still cannot see my ranking, when is it going to be fixed? 

Message 88 of 155 (1,235 Views)

Unable to see my previous opponent on madden head to head

★★ Newbie

I am trying to view my previous opponents stats and the screen is blank. And I’m unable to see my opponent stats or anything it’s just blank..

Message 89 of 155 (1,202 Views)

Re: Unable to see my previous opponent on madden head to head

★★★ Novice

Mine stopped working in Madden 19...and never came back ( I was a sucker and Madden 20 assuming it had been fixed).....they say it will eventually be fixed...no date....no timeline..... I sold the game 

Message 90 of 155 (1,169 Views)