Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

by shawquna2322

Original Post

Re: FIX MADDEN H2H LEADERBOARDS YOU SAID YOU WOULD FIX OVER A MONTH AGO

★★ Novice

Jedimind44

PSN

My rank is available, but cannot view stats, opponent stats, recent game history, last opponent played, stats for any player when clicking on their name. 
Connecticut, USA

Have not reinstalled the game. 

This is a major deficiency in the H2H experience.  Lack of focus on customers who purchase the game every year (I’ve purchased every year since 1998) to cater to the micro transaction customers is extremely frustrating and will drive me away from buying. 

Message 101 of 155 (839 Views)

★★ Novice

And I thought I was the only one having the exact same issues no stats after head to head no history  no wow been trying to get a hold to EA ,3hour hold on phone 

Message 102 of 155 (743 Views)

★ Guide

Hopefully you get EA on the phone. No stats make the game a lot less appealing. 

Message 103 of 155 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

Once again this is ridiculous I've been buying Madden since 1998 playing online since that long and for EA sports not to recognize that there is an issue and will not fix it is very infuriating and frustrating and it seems as if the consumer means nothing their bottom line it's all they care about I've had it

Message 104 of 155 (1,084 Views)

Madden 20 H2H Rankings Not Working

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bigwes527
Date/time issue occurred Recurring
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug The H2H rankings are not displaying correctly. When I try to view my stats, everything on the screen is blank. When I try to view the matchup stats of the last player I faced, that is also blank.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View the H2H leaderboard on your account and try to look at the stats for your last opponent.
What happens when the bug occurs? All stats are blank and it is impossible to tell where you sit on the leaderboard.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see real-time stats and leader board rankings.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The H2H rankings are not displaying correctly. When I try to view my stats, everything on the screen is blank. When I try to view the matchup stats of the last player I faced, that is also blank. Are there any plans to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Message 105 of 155 (1,062 Views)

Not able to see statistics for online gameplay

★★ Newbie

I hav ea digital download of Madden 20 and unlike the previous year game, i cannot view my online gameplay stats such as last opponents (wins/losses), overall stats and teams that i've played with online.

Message 106 of 155 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@6214mack They're not going to fix it. Been like this for a few years now. And if you talk about it too much they delete your comments and close the thread.
Message 107 of 155 (949 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, Madden fans.

The team needs your help on reproducing this. We need the following information to aide the QA team:

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
  • Platform you play on
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories
  • Region in the world you reside in
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No)

Hey all,

If you're still not able to see your H2H rankings please respond back with the requested information above. 

Blueberry.png
Message 108 of 155 (895 Views)

★ Guide
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID:  JW_McQuarters23
  • Platform you play on:  PS4
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories:  Yes, my rank shows up, but there are no stats under history and you cannot compare stats with anybody you have played against.  I have no idea how many times I have used teams online nor do I know how often I run or pass the ball and other interesting stats I used to be able to see years ago.
  • Region in the world you reside in: Los Angeles, CA
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No):  Yes, several times and it still does not work

Barry,

I think it would be helpful if EA can provide a photo on anyone's account that this is working properly.  I have played over 500 games online and haven't played against anyone that is able to see my stats or their own stats after playing.  Can we schedule a time so I can play someone from your team?  This way they will be able to see first hand what the problem is for every madden H2H online player.

Looking forward to discussing.

Best,

Beck

Message 109 of 155 (884 Views)

★★ Novice

This is insulting. This is a low priority for EA and does not appear like you’re making any attempt at fixing. Stop asking us to put our own information online. It’s not working for anyone.  

Message 110 of 155 (873 Views)