H2H problems

by KiyAlmighty110

Original Post

Re: No Online H2H Stats

★ Pro
@jsouth5 Same for ALL H2H players, including those on PS4.
Message 131 of 155 (1,005 Views)

Re: No Online H2H Stats

★ Pro

I installed the latest patch last night -- STILL NOT FIXED!

Message 132 of 155 (982 Views)

H2H problems

★★★ Newbie

I can’t see the head to head stats ! Or compare stats or my history 

Message 133 of 155 (940 Views)

Re: H2H problems

★★★ Apprentice

Guys,

They literally are going to do nothing about this....they've continued to do nothing about this all year despite our complaints. They've continued to do nothing about this for 4 years despite our complaints.

There is nothing we can do except refuse to purchase this game in the future. However, unfortunate this is as I'm sure you've all played competitive Madden for years....seems to be the only option. Wasted 120$ over the last 2 years for a total of 4 weeks of working Madden.

I plan on never buying this game again or at least until there is a verified fix, and I urge all of you to do the same....and report them to the Better Business Bureau as I have been encouraging for months, takes 5 minutes Standard smile

Message 134 of 155 (890 Views)

★ Pro

I also reported to BBB.

Message 135 of 155 (884 Views)

Re: COMPARE STATS SCREEN

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry responded with this. At least it's a response.

Re: Madden 20 H2H online compare stats not showing

It's been reported to them and the team is aware. I'm afraid I don't have any updates to share on their progress for it ATM. I know it's been a long ongoing issue and the fix is more complicated than what they originally anticipated. They are fully aware of the frustration though and I'm sorry if it's impacting your overall enjoyment of the game.

I'm a records guy myself and love to compare stats and look at my record (my competitive side), so I completely feel for those that are bringing this up. I wish I had more to share with you and hope it is addressed sooner rather than later as well. Thanks for hangin' in there. 

Message 136 of 155 (818 Views)

★ Pro

Oh, and while we're at it, put back in more and realistic penalties, weather, the ability to challenge plays, and injuries, all of which also disappeared when the compare stats and history features disappeared in '19 and '20. Pretty obvious that H2H was just gutted for some reason that was never announced or explained by EA.

Message 137 of 155 (788 Views)

Re: COMPARE STATS SCREEN

★ Pro

EA took out compare stats in '19, never announced they were doing it, people complained, and they never put it back in. In '20, they still kept it out, even knowing it was an issue in '19. They still haven't fixed in in '19 or '20 even after saying they would. So IS IT GOING TO BE A PART OF '21 OR NOT?!  And we also want change jerseys, weather, penalties, injuries, and challenging plays back in too! All the stuff that used to be there in online H2H up until '19 but they removed.

Message 138 of 155 (715 Views)

Omno online rankings

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? knowmercy
Date/time issue occurred For months
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I can't see my rank. J can't change my uniform.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I pick a uniform before the game starts, it doesn't work once the game loads. My rank is not displayed.
What do you expect to see? My rank, and home uniform, when hosting
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB I have 500 GB on the playstation, and 500gb on an expansion port.

I need help

Message 139 of 155 (639 Views)

Re: Omno online rankings

★ Pro

I installed the latest patch last night -- STILL NOT FIXED!

Message 140 of 155 (506 Views)