MADDEN 20 H2H LEADERBOARD BUG

by khyntarian

Original Post

Re: Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

★★ Novice

100% agree... massive disappointment. I don’t play 2k, no fortnite, this is literally the only game I enjoy and been playing since 88 when there was only 17 teams on sega genesis. Unfortunately I am not buying this anymore... I know they don’t care about 1 person but Madden has been a part of who I am for 30yrs and sadly they chose $$ over people like me. Too bad 

Message 51 of 155 (1,422 Views)

★ Apprentice

They got their money from us, they could care less to ever fix the damn issues with the game.

Madden used to be my favorite game now its just a joke

Message 52 of 155 (1,421 Views)

★ Apprentice

Class action  for selling a known problem with there product and knowing and not addressing  bs ea sports is crap. H2 h bug removal  of rankings and start keeping.  Mut sucks h2h built this game where in the NFL is there mut. I play h2h remember  your damn slogan if it's in the game it's in the game

Message 53 of 155 (1,415 Views)
Highlighted

MADDEN 20 H2H LEADERBOARD BUG

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MKExKnyiiGroe
Date/time issue occurred 8/21/19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug RANKINGS DO NOT SHOW UP... I was top 1.4 % but now it shows me nothing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Madden online head to head home screen
What happens when the bug occurs? The rankings do not show up
What do you expect to see? My rankings lol
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MKExKnyiiGroe
Date/time issue occurred 8/15/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Madden 20 no longer displays overall leaderboards as well as the “compare stats” option in online head to head.. I was top 2 percent and now I have no idea what my rank is.. very discouraging to a longtime madden customer... I will continue to post and complain DAILY until this issue is resolved... from seeing others post in this. I’m glad to see I’m not alone... please do something about this as its been an ongoing issue for the last 2 installments of this game...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Online head to head gaming hub
What happens when the bug occurs? The overall leaderboards are non existent
What do you expect to see? The overall leaderboards. My top ranked percentage in online head to head

Message 54 of 155 (1,442 Views)

Re: Madden 20 can’t compare stats

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep same problem here, extremely annoying, can’t even see my own this happened last year and I was hoping it’d be fixed with the new madden. Guess not they suck 

Message 55 of 155 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just started playing h2h ..... had this problem last year and it caused me to stop playing h2h ....... now it’s even worse .. I can only see my pts and record ... everything else is blank ..... total failure 

Message 56 of 155 (1,379 Views)

Compare stats

★★★★ Novice

Compare stats has not been working. Please fix as it is good to see who you recently played.

Message 57 of 155 (1,237 Views)

CANT COMPARE STATS OR EVEN VIEW LAST OPPONENT

★★★★★ Novice

I HAVE POSTED THREE TIMES NOW ABOUT THIS, ITS BEEN 2-3 YEARS WITH THIS ISSUE, COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, I WANT A RESPONSE 

Message 58 of 155 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? 
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jbabz88
Date/time issue occurred 08/020/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug: H2H no longer works
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play H2H
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't play ranked games
What do you expect to see? Rankings

I called and spoke to several supervisors who refused to give me any kind of refund for this dysfunctional game that has happened for a second year in a row.  They assured me the best thing to do was to let the designers know that this glitch exists by posting on the forum.....THERE ARE 5 YEARS OF FORUMS OF THIS HAPPENING....DO I THINK THE DESIGNERS ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS GLITCH OR EA IS GOING TO OWN UP TO THIS AND GIVE PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK FOR A POOR PRODUCT - no not at all.

Everybody go to the Better Business Bureau website and file a complaint for faulty products. Google: Better business bureau EA Sports Madden 20.  Who knows, maybe they will incur some repercussion. 

Message 59 of 155 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If this glitch has happened within 14 days of purchasing the game, Playstation will give you a full refund.

If you call them 15 days after purchasing this game, they will do absolutely nothing for you.

I urge everybody, and with urgency, to get a refund for this game within the 14 day window if possible.

Also, Playstation customer support has mentioned that EA has never submitted this to playstation as a glitch or issue with the game....PS mentioned that most developers submit issues after recognizing them and this also qualifies you for a refund...EA has known about this for 5 + years and has never submitted it as a glitch to playstation.

DO NOT BUY EA SPORTS. 

User for 25 + years, and will never be a customer again.

Message 60 of 155 (1,324 Views)