Re: Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

by Cougs201

Original Post

Re: How and when are they going to fix the compre stats

★★★ Newbie

I'm not looking for points for this problem that I've had for the past 2yrs, just a solution and fix, can you help us EA?

Message 41 of 155 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not a bug. They removed h2h stats intentionally. EA now only keeps h2h stats in MUT where they make all their money. They did this to make players like us who like to see the stats switch over to MUT to make even more money off us. SMH! I’m glad I waited before I bought madden 20. I love madden, been playing since it started. Without the stats, I don’t get the same satisfaction after a game. Sadly I will not be buying another copy of this game until they reinstate the h2h stats. I will miss it though. 

Message 42 of 155 (1,294 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is unfounded! ^^^^

Message 43 of 155 (1,270 Views)

Online head to head is STILL a Joke

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/6/19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug The lack of effort that goes into online head to head is laughable. I know EA only cares about MUT and it shows. Still no penalty for quitting (at least consider a temporary ban for quitting early). Then, why even have a compare stats tab if YOU CANT COMPARE STATS OR LOOK AT YOUR HISTORY??!! I mean, come on! You can't even look at the records of your friends and former opponents? Why? How hard is it?? Madden has gone down hill progressively since the shift to MUT. Turn the focus away from microtransactions and worry about people that still like playing real, actual team games.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, make the option of compare stats a thing?? Why put it on the menu if you cant use it??!!
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens. You can't do anything besides play games. Forget stats and win totals, just play.
What do you expect to see? A functional leaderboard and compare stats tab!!! How hard is it?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The lack of effort that goes into online head to head is laughable. I know EA only cares about MUT and it shows. Still no penalty for quitting (at least consider a temporary ban for quitting early). Then, why even have a compare stats tab if YOU CANT COMPARE STATS OR LOOK AT YOUR HISTORY??!! I mean, come on! You can't even look at the records of your friends and former opponents? Why? How hard is it??

Madden has gone down hill progressively since the shift to MUT. Turn the focus away from microtransactions and worry about people that still like playing real, actual team games.

Message 44 of 155 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Novice

I talked to support from EA and the guy "Assured me that the company will hear about it"

Yeah right.  How hard is it?  Why put the tab to compare stats IF YOU CAN'T COMPARE STATS??!!

EA only cares about MUT and it has never been more clear. 

Message 45 of 155 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Through two updates, this big issue (and online H2H as a whole) has been completely disregarded. MUT (the pay option) updates remain a priority. I bought this game specifically for online H2H.

hasnt EA learned their lesson by only prioritizing pay features?  This makes me so angry I practically want to start writing letters. 

Message 46 of 155 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unbelievable this bug still exists. And somehow it gets worse every year. Now you can't even click on a player in the ranking list and compare your stats with theirs, not to mention your own H2H history. It's absolutely shocking that this bug still exists. This should take 1 hour for an intern to fix.

Message 47 of 155 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

These guys are ridiculous. Had a player quit on me yesterday, no win on my stats column, can't see who I played, can't compare stats. This is why I bought the game!

Message 48 of 155 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is straight up garbage. I hate EA! I wish 2K would come back and make a new NFL game, madden is a bum!

Message 49 of 155 (1,058 Views)

Re: Compared stats blank

★★★★★ Newbie
@Player_oeshvl22 it is * EA, everyones is like this. EA is TRASH! They are going to have competition next year when 2K makes a game for the XFL. GFY EA and NFL! NFL and EA will be out of business soon. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 2K XFL GAME!!
Message 50 of 155 (1,048 Views)