stats wont load, stats versus opponents empty

by Krich5737

Original Post

Highlighted

stats wont load, stats versus opponents empty

★★★ Newbie

can someone tell me how to fix the stats when game is over no stats are being registered?

Message 31 of 155 (1,998 Views)

Re: Unable to view online ranked H2H Stats of other players/opponents

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is such BS. Didn’t fix it all year last year and released another $60 game with the exact same issue. For anyone that plays online H2H, this is a huge part of the game. 

Message 32 of 155 (1,983 Views)

★ Apprentice
@xNinerFaNx Ea sucks and does not care about its customers
Message 33 of 155 (1,983 Views)

Still Can't compare stats or check stats in online play

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Still can't check head to head, compare stats , and now can't even check your own stats, this is BS. I am 37 years old and yes, Madden is pretty much the only game I play, I like the competition online. I have played every Madden from the sega genesis to the xbox one, literally every madden and it seems like EA is getting worse with caring about anything online...., this was a big problem  with last madden , you'd think they at least mention this for the new one, I will be writing a new topic every day till this is fixed or I get a decent reply to why this hasn't been fixed

Message 34 of 155 (1,751 Views)

Compare stats

★★★★ Novice

Please fix compare stats. I cannot check history at all.

Thanks

Message 35 of 155 (1,742 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA - have some respect for your brand and fix this bug. For the love of * god.

Message 36 of 155 (1,941 Views)

Can't Compare Stats or even View History

★★★★★ Novice

Here is my original post, I will be making a new Topic everyday.  I have no clue of anyone's rankings after each game, what is the point?  I'm sure someone has answers from EA as too why they would release a game without this addressed!!!!!! ITS BEEN 2 MADDENS with this BS

Message 37 of 155 (1,718 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. Not only can you not see the opponents stats, on Madden 20 you can’t even see your own! If this isn’t going to be fixed, just say so ... so I can stop expecting and also stop buying this game. I hate MUT but that seems to have zero issues 🤔
Message 38 of 155 (1,873 Views)

Head to head online play

★ Apprentice

Madden2020  cant see rank in head to head online play this is bs only reason  I play madden

Message 39 of 155 (1,837 Views)

Online head to head play

★ Apprentice

I cannot see my personal  ranking anymore  online head to head play this is only reason  I buy the darn game madden 2020

Message 40 of 155 (1,834 Views)