Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the end of the Heart of Rage Crit Path mission as well as the end of the Heart of Rage Quickplay session.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/18/19 16:15 CST
Summarize your bug Upon completing The Heart of Rage (both during the Critical Path and after getting the mission in Quickplay) I am put into a loading screen that says "Cinematic in Progress. Please Wait) and I am unable to view it. Once I finally get back into Fort Tarsis the game will not recognize any inputs and I am forced to End Task and relaunch the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete 'The Heart of Rage' on my PC.
What happens when the bug occurs? See the summary above.
What should be happening instead? I should get to see the ending to the story I just played thru instead of a BS loading screen. I should also be able to play the game after the credits instead of having to force the game closed.

I love Anthem. I've played almost non-stop since launch. To not be able to watch the ending to a story that I felt very invested in is a swift kick in the balls. Graphic bugs, enemy bugs, audio bugs... those happen and in a project as ambitious as Anthem I expected those. This tho... inexcusable.

Message 1 of 1 (17 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help