Re: Promotional players can't be promoted

by littygang21

Original Post

Unable to upgrade ua rush curry

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I’m unable to place the 87 curry card that I claimed into the sets to upgrade him and I’m confused as to why this also occurred with the monthly master card but I thought it was just a glitch but now that it has happened multiple times I’m starting to worry
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m just wondering if I messed up or if anything can be done to move the card into the set to be upgraded
What happens when the bug occurs? After I get the different campaign card. I’m unable to place it into the sets to upgrade them
What do you expect to see? If possible I would like to see the card in the sets or eligible for me to place in the set to upgrade it.

If a username is needed my user name is 6lebron23 and I appreciate y’all looking at this!

Also I attached a picture to show that it’s unable to be added to the collection

Message 1 of 36 (5,574 Views)

I cant add my 87ovr Steph Curry to the set to get a 90ovr Steph Curry.

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I have all the required items and also have Steph Curry in my team but he does not appear to be accessible when I want to add him to a set.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dunno
What happens when the bug occurs? Steph Curry doesnt appear.
What do you expect to see? Steph Curry there so that I can get an upgraded form.

I want the 90ovvr Steph Curry

Message 2 of 36 (5,512 Views)

Re: I cant add my 87ovr Steph Curry to the set to get a 90ovr Steph Curry.

★★★ Newbie
I have experienced this problem, I even took him out of the lineup but it has not worked, try taking him out of the lineup to see if it works for you.
Message 3 of 36 (5,499 Views)

Promotional players can't be promoted

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Claimed player from a campaign set doesn't appear in a set, preventing the promotion to progress any further.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I noticed the problem on Robert Horry set, and now on Stephen Curry UA set. It's no problem when we claimed the player the first time, and upgrade the player once. The problem happen after that.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to upgrade the player to the second level, only the tokens (e.g UA Rush Elite) can be chosen. The player itself is in unclaimed (blur) state, and can't be chosen
What do you expect to see? For the claimed player to be able to be chosen and progress further

Have read similar case of 'Can't Add Promotional Player To Sets' article and tried the solution. But it doesn't work Frown Maybe because it happened on a different platform. The case was done on iOS, while mine on Android. Please help

Message 4 of 36 (5,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What did you do?

Message 5 of 36 (5,461 Views)

Community Manager

Please ensure that you remove the Curry card from your lineups, including removing him from the bench. Once the card isn't attached to a lineup it should show up in your Sets again. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 36 (5,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried doing this but when I tried steph curry was stuck on my shooting line up and I tried taking him off with other point guards but it doesn’t work

Message 7 of 36 (5,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue. It won’t let me remove him from the lineup. When trying to replace him, I get an error that the other player is already in the starting lineup, which they are not.
Message 8 of 36 (5,376 Views)

I cant upgrade stephen curry under armor rush from 96 to 99

★★★ Novice

Platform:Android Tablet
Summarize your bug I have everything needed to upgrade the under armor rush stephen curry 96 to 99 but when i go to the set to upgrade the 96 stephen curry isnt showing up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have screenshots
What happens when the bug occurs? I put all the needed items in to upgrade but my 96 stephen curry under armor rush isnt there
What do you expect to see? I want to upgrade before the event ends i have enough to upgrade to the highest one but by the time i get this problem fixed the event will be over and ill have wasted my time and ive spent nba cash that ive bought with money on more nba cash so i can upgrade under armor rush stephen curry to the max

I feel like im being ripped off ive spent over $50 buying nba cash for this game to buy the needed items to upgrade stephen curry im having alot of issues with this game my lther issue i posted already

Message 9 of 36 (4,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seems to be everyone is having the same issues i cant upgrade either

Message 10 of 36 (5,165 Views)