by chicosim73

Original Post

Re: Unable to unlock the "Offensive Formation" milestone after hitting

★★★★ Guide

Big NOPE. Still 99% milestones because of this bug @EA_Barry 

Message 61 of 77 (732 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Barry it was still "locked" this morning, showing 50/50 complete.

Message 62 of 77 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No, still showing 50/50 but incomplete.

Message 63 of 77 (910 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Barry 

Next time I join the game I'll bring my situation with it here, but TBH I never rush to complete milestones (especially because they always BUG when released, a pattern that has been repeating itself for quite a while now), so I probably didn't even complete it yet. As I rarely play trooper modes, not even by chance I believe I completed this, but I'm unsure. Anyway, i'll update this when I get into the game next time.

I just try to help others anywhere I can here, many of the issues I comment on haven't happened to me, but I like to try to lend a hand.

Message 64 of 77 (852 Views)

Can we please fix the offensive formation trooper milestone???

★ Novice

This is ridiculous! I need one more milestone to have all of them completed.  I’ve already achieved it but it will not give me credit! It’s been like this for weeks now! Can someone please fix this? I have 50 out of 50, all I want is to get credit for something I’ve already earned. How many times do we have to ask for this?

Message 65 of 77 (685 Views)

Offensive Formation Challange Problem

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Offensive formation in trooper challenges is not showing up as having been completed even though it shows a 50 of 50 required progress (and actually have completed this several times over).
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RAHunter1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? it started several months ago and continues to not be credited
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) it started several months ago and continues to not be credited
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone? PLT - GMT + 5:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get the program to credit and show the challenge as complete when the goal is achieved
What happens when the bug occurs? it shows the challenge as not complete/still active even though the 50 out of 50 goal has been and is shown to have been reached
What do you expect to see? The challenge to be complete
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not sure but this is not really a graphic card issue

Offensive formation in trooper challenges is not showing up as having been completed even though it shows a 50 of 50 required progress (and actually have completed this several times over).

Message 66 of 77 (738 Views)

Re: Offensive Formation Challange Problem

★★★★ Pro

@RAHunter1 

You may want to include your input on the main thread for this issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-unlock-the-quot-Offensive-Formation-quot-milestone/t...

Message 67 of 77 (697 Views)

Re: Offensive Formation Challange Problem

★★★ Novice

Its not just you, my offensive formation milestone is doing the same exact thing. Except I play on PS4 and the glitch happened on Co-op.

Message 68 of 77 (688 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue on ps4.

Message 69 of 77 (730 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Barry This issue is finally fixed for me!

Logged in yesterday, got a popup that I had received 500 credits and the little yellow tab showed up in my Milestones, under troopers.  Checked it and it finally reflected completed, although the milestone count still had 107/108.  Played a few rounds of arcade, came back to menu and the troopers milestones were now at 108/108.  Many thanks to the dev team for getting this fixed.

Message 70 of 77 (649 Views)