Unable to transfer commissioner to another user

by drlovejones

Original Post

Unable to transfer commissioner to another user

★ Novice

My friend and I have been playing Madden for the past 15 years. Well certain aspects of the gameplay have improved, they literally have the worst servers of any online game in the history of online gaming. This post is not to complain about that even though it sure could be.

We are on year eight or nine in our franchise and last year's super bowl quit two separate times on us the third time we were finally able to complete it. We made it through the off-season program, and then it came time for the draft which the system decided to screw up again. It would not allow either one of us to make a draft pick or advance the draft and so we just decided to sim the draft. 

Normally we transfer commissioner to the other user year after year so we can take turns creating the next year's draft class. Ever since that glitch, we are unable to transfer commissioner. Every time he attempts to make me commissioner, he gets an error saying we are unable to connect to servers at this time and it kicks him back to the main screen. There has got to be a way for him to transfer servers to me, help?

Message 1 of 1 (526 Views)