[NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Sims not going to final exam class

by RedRidingHood22

Original Post

Re: Unable to take Final Exams

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Not my neighbors but, they are unable to enter my home but if I use teleport they are able to enter. I also can't use cheats on them and when I tried to reset them using cheats it said "reset object" but, im still able to control the sim.
Message 11 of 19 (796 Views)

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 Does sound like the other issue. The neighbor tag doesn't always show.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (787 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict No the tag doesn't show at all.
Message 13 of 19 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RedRidingHood22 Sorry, what I meant is they don't seem to show for everybody. Some users have reported them, others didn't.

The not being able to use your own doors happened for all (not sure about the cheat although I think that always says reset object ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (777 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Oh okay because I use the cheat so that i could add them to my household that way and it didn't work either. But, yea until they send out another patch other than today I've just been traveling to reset them.
Message 15 of 19 (772 Views)

Discover University no final exams

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work, Dream Home Decorator, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Tiny Living, MyFirst Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Perfect Patio, Free Stuff, Decor to The Max Kit, Blooming Rooms Kit,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sims attend university
What happens when the bug occurs? Their class schedule will say that it is the last day of class however none of the typical last day of class things are happening. It does not give a notification that they have their exams coming up and maybe can cram a study session in, my sims are not getting nervous in anticipation of their exams, and they are not taking their exam. It behaves as a normal day of class. My sims attend class and have the normal options to actively listen or take notes and they do not have the cheat on exam option that would normally show up when they are taking exams. They attend the day normally and then will get their report card with F's in all the classes that had an exam.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the typical final exam day reactions and selections so that my sims take their final exams and pass their classes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I attempted to quit without saving and start back further however the same thing happened again. I have seen threads where some people are saying that Seasons/Holidays are impacting this however the only Holiday they had was New Years Eve that landed on a Saturday so should not have affected them. As a precaution when I started again at my last save point I made sure that the holiday was unchecked as a day off and it still happened. 

Message 16 of 19 (540 Views)

Re: [DU] Sims not going to final exam class

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone who has encountered this issue recently possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 17 of 19 (465 Views)

Sims 4 Bug - not attending final exams for university

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I've got an issue currently where my sims will attend their final day of university classes - but they attend the class as though it's a normal day. No final exam stress, no option to cheat the exam, and no recognition they've attended the final exam.

It's causing my sims to fail classes, or barely scrape by - which is not what I want at all! I've searched online, and it seems there was a similar issue in 2020, but I cannot find anything for 2022. Is anyone experiencing a similar issue? Or knows how to fix this?

Thanks!

Message 18 of 19 (463 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Bug - not attending final exams for university

Hero
@Figzy97 I merged your post with the bug report. Could you send your save to Nick as asked above.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (412 Views)