by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Sims not going to final exam class

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the Sims 4 Expansion Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, you should be able to help me with issue. But, students are unable to attend Final Exam
What happens when the bug occurs? I recently restart a whole new family. My sims attend University but, during the final exams my sims are unable to attend.
What do you expect to see? Students should be able to attend Final Exam
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No screen shots or videos.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted title

Message 1 of 19 (3,100 Views)

Re: Unable to take Final Exams

★ Apprentice

Quick update. I am also playing with 2 sims and one of my other sims were able to take both of their exams.

Message 2 of 19 (3,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @RedRidingHood22 

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

What happened if they tried to attend ? Did they just not go to class that day ? Did you have any holidays during the term ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 19 (2,991 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hopefully this is the right game version 1.63.136.1010. While my male sim got the notification to attend class early. He went but, was unable to attend but, I also could not click on the classroom and attend. But, right after he was able to do homework. My female sim however, was able to go to class early and attend the final exam.I did have holidays during the term and still do throughout the week but, it's funny how my female sim was able to go regularly. 

Message 4 of 19 (2,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RedRidingHood22 Could you update your game to yesterday's patch to see if it makes a difference ?

Could be related to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Unable-to-go-to-work-school-class/td-p/9176999

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (2,929 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay so it did update the other day but, I will have to make it to the final exams to see but, I do have holidays coming up and now it appears that I cannot make one of my sims take notes during class. 

Message 6 of 19 (2,900 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (2,865 Views)

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 Are you still having issues or did a game repair help you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 19 (2,815 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Not so much because my sims graduated but, I did notice one of my sims sometimes become objects and are as if they are not apart of the household. But, i found that if I travel to another lot then it would reset my sim. Thank you for checking up on me.
Message 9 of 19 (2,812 Views)

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 Like they become your neighbors as in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Household-members-becoming-not-full-members-of-the... or what do you mean by they become objects ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 19 (2,803 Views)