Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? [edit: email address removed]
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/13/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:30 AM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I had the Hand touching roundhouse spin kick equipped. I then learned the spinning side kick, which uses the same button input, but it won't allow me to switch to the new move in Edit Moves. I even tried to set it to empty THEN try to go to spinning side kick but it didn't work but I can still reequip the hand touch kick. I apologize for no screenshot, I wrote this after I got to work in the morning.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm assuming the same way I did, have hand touch roundhouse equipped and try to change to spinning side kick. It wouldn't open the "show what star your at" menu, it just made the confirmation sound but the hand touch spinning kick would stay equipped. However, I don't know if any other moves are effected like this.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm unable to equip the technique I spent a lotta cash on I can't even use it.
What do you expect to see? To be able to change a move who's input is already I use once it's been learned.

None

Message 1 of 6 (2,862 Views)

Re: Unable to switch moves...

★★★ Newbie
@JDMmikeAE86 Still no resolution for this i guess
Message 2 of 6 (2,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue and I just learned spinning side kick today, but am unable to equip it

Message 3 of 6 (2,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it’s 2022 and this bug is still happening man this is ridiculous and still no solution 

Message 4 of 6 (2,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox too

Message 5 of 6 (1,943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just experienced it last night. This game is old, I hope they fix it.

Message 6 of 6 (921 Views)