Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Unable to speak to Sentinel Brin

by Tr0u8l3J4ck

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as well as a similar problem for sentinel vule. I will go to talk to them, not get an "A" totalk, then after I check my map the icon to talk to them is gone. If I do a mission and return, they have the icon again.

Message 11 of 21 (443 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
EA jackasses released an incomplete game, can't finish Brin, Drax, or Matthias because of bugs so no legendary contracts from Brin and Matthias, go into the launch bay and get stuck there can't go back to the fort and can't launch a mission. Started having serious problems with the game once I reached level 30. This game needs to be refunded and free along with anything else released by and voted the worst company of the year 3 time in the past 5 years and mostly like this year to but hopefully this will be the last year for EA.
Message 12 of 21 (429 Views)

★★★ Guide

@tecknotot wrote:

I have something similar but I see a conversation bubble on her head but no F key or means to communicate with her.  See attached.  Also, Im on a PC with RTX 2080 Ti and 16GB RAM.

Brin sometimes listens to her favorite radio show. That is when she will completely ignore you. You will have to wait until the show is finished, which usually takes about 10-20 seconds. Don't be rude, let her finish her business!

Message 13 of 21 (423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just got this today, March 9, 2019, as of patch 1.0.3.00.

Message 14 of 21 (391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OMG thanks for this! Could get that last contract with this method. 

Message 15 of 21 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This happens to me too
Message 16 of 21 (362 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Go to your journal after claiming the legendary contract from the board next to sentinel brin’s span location and under legendary contracts you should be able to track and access the mission
Message 17 of 21 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue on my ps4 as well with the mathiases and free lancer jani

Message 18 of 21 (324 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've run into this too on Xbox One.

I've found looking at the sentinel rep, then the contracts board seems to then allow me to have a conversation with Brin if one is marked and I can't access it.

Not sure if that works every time but worth a shot.

Message 19 of 21 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is still an issue. Not to mention that I had no clue I had story missions left over since there is literally no user feedback in this abysmal console UI

Message 20 of 21 (232 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help