Unable to spawn units after reconnecting

by lastreconcile

Original Post

Unable to spawn units after reconnecting

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy s9+
OS Version 257516
What is your Player ID? Makubex
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Disconnected and reconnected and my tiberium readjusted and i had enough for a mammoth tank and i kept spending it only to be refunded and the mammoth spawned and then despawned but would force me to wait in between attempting to respawn another mammoth
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch my game replay
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Disconnected mid match and reconnected my tiberium readjusted to where it would have if the match kept going but when i tried to spawn a mammoth tank it spawned and then despawned returning the tiberium i had spent and made me wait in between attempting to respawn another unit. Heres my persona id

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: Unable to spawn units after reconnecting

EA Live QV Team

Hey @lastreconcile thanks for reaching out and providing your Persona ID. Looking at the logs it looks as though when you disconnected, you also went out of sync with the ongoing battle. Likely every time you spawned a unit and they disappeared was your game catching up with the original game, where you didn't have units. Frown Thankfully this is a pretty rare occurrence. Were you playing on Mobile Data or WiFi when this occurred? If on WiFi, the best thing I can recommend is to ensure you don't have other apps running in the background as WiFi connections are pretty sensitive to interference. Hope this helps and thanks again!

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)