Unable to sell some mods

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung J6
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 342786369
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Some mods that I have in my inventory can be equipped by my characters, but doesnt appear in the selling options. They are currently unequipped
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

When I open the selling options for mods, there are mods that are in my inventory, and that are unequipped, and that can not be selled. Its annoying as they take some place and are unsellable.

I am sure that they really don't appear, I have one of them who is 4 dots, when I put 4 dot mods only on filter it doesnt appear.

Message 1 of 4 (355 Views)

Re: Unable to sell some mods

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

Those mods are likely part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

If you have very few loadouts it might be worthwhile deleting all of them in case there are other mods among them that you would like to sell.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (343 Views)

★★★★ Novice

did my previous answer was deleted ?

well anyways as i was saying, these mods are *not* part of any loadout, i mean, some of them are 1 dot, why would i put them in loadouts

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Aydnie,

We've checked your account and you have several 1dot mods in loadouts (for example the cross on Aalya Secura, triangle on Cad Bane, etc.) Please have another look through your loadouts to find the ones containing the mods you would like to sell.

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)