Unable to sell certain trash mods

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 3
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 315645485
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have 3 mods that I cannot sell. When I go to the "Sell Mods" popup, I can't find them. They aren't assigned to anyone, they aren't locked, but I still can't find them in the sell dialogue, no matter what filters I set.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you have access to my mod inventory, filter mods by Mk I, II, III, and IV. You'll see them there. Do that same filter in the Sell dialogue window, and you won't find them.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have 3 mods that I cannot sell. One is a 4dot potency circle, one is a 4dot potency cross, and one is a 2dot speed arrow. They are useless to me, but when I go to the "Sell Mods" popup, I can't find them. They aren't assigned to anyone, they aren't locked, but I still can't find them in the Sell dialogue. I have tried assigning and unasigning them, and I still can't find them in the sell dialogue, no matter what filters I set. 

I have attached screenshots showing those three mods in my inventory, the filter I'm using to see those 3, and the sell dialogue window, using the exact same filter.

I've had these mods for a very long time, and have never been able to sell them. 

Screenshot_20190714-122533.png
Screenshot_20190714-122527.png
Screenshot_20190714-122517.png
Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to sell certain trash mods

Hello there,

Those mods are part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

If you only have a couple of loadouts deleting them all may be of benefit, then every mod will appear on the sell screen.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (332 Views)

All Replies

Hello there,

Those mods are part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

If you only have a couple of loadouts deleting them all may be of benefit, then every mod will appear on the sell screen.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (333 Views)

★★ Novice

That was it! Thank you! Still not sure why I had those bad mods in loadouts, but as soon as I deleted the loadouts that had them, I was able to sell them.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! I had one mod stuck and unable to sell it for months.

But now it's resolved.

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)