Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to revive teammates

by Anthony2413

Original Post

Re: Unable to revive teammates

★★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue multiple times, but sometimes varies because you can revive at least one of the teammates, not all but it helps. Other times, you cannot review anyone.

Message 21 of 33 (127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This also happened to me on Xbox one X on Mar 5th, heart of rage on normal.

Message 22 of 33 (110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happens some times to me too. One time was GM2 Tyrant Stronghold, Last Man Standing .. Im playing Colossus.

Message 23 of 33 (108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It hapens every time since day one. At the final battle f a stronghold i am just unable to revive anybody and i am beeing shot by somethink it ruins the game absolutely. I have played only maybe 10 stronghold missions and i have completed only 2. I mean i would grind it more if this dumb glitch wasnt present at the final mission. I just quit the game everytime.

Message 24 of 33 (102 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What a sh*t issue!!! OMG So * annoying!!!!

Message 25 of 33 (97 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had this happen in strongholds, expeditions, and just now in free play it is very annoying just realized that you can't open chests when this happens either.  It's like you're disconnected but can still play the game

Message 26 of 33 (89 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ive run HOR twice now on gm1 and both times when we get to the boss ive got the revive bug. Even wiping does not fix it. Kinda frustrating. 

Message 27 of 33 (79 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve had it happen a few times onPS4 Pro also. The most frustrating one was in stronghold with no resplawn. We almost had the boss down, and I was the last surviving player on the team. I had plenty of time to respawn 2 that were close together, but no matter where I stood, no square would pop up. Long story short, I ended up dying and we had to start the whole thing over. I was also playing on hard mode if that matters. 

Message 28 of 33 (75 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue except PS4. On the Heart of Rage stronghold. I was playing as Storm. 

Message 29 of 33 (75 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Seen on twitch (another player can revive the teammate), but the killed looking the man trying to revive him on twitch discovered he was trying to Rez him at the wrong place... hope would help to find a way to resolve the bug.
Message 30 of 33 (69 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help