Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to revive teammates

by Anthony2413

Original Post

Re: Unable to revive teammates

★★★★ Newbie

Just spent 2 hours on heart of rage GM1, when we got down to the last bar of health for the monitor when my other 3 teammates went down but I couldn't revive. Spent the next 30 minutes trying to solo that ridiculous boss and ended up dying right before I could finish him

Message 11 of 33 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to be during the mission with the Titan and puzzle/chest with the manuscript at the end. After battling the Titan for half an hour with 3 downed teammates, I beat it, but couldn't interact with the puzzle or chest. All that for 150 more XP than the second most on my team...

Message 12 of 33 (185 Views)

★★ Novice

This game is seriously still in Beta I can't believe they've been working on it for 6 years and there are so many bugs. It's THE MOST frustrating gMe i have ever played. 

Message 13 of 33 (169 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Also bugged here on XB1x during the final leg of a contract. Lost loot and a lot of time waiting for the outcome...
Message 14 of 33 (135 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, I've noticed in my case it's always after a death, after I respawn (manually or because of squad wipe), I won't be able to interact with anything that usually has a prompt, like repair a teammate.
Message 15 of 33 (129 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I ran into this bug quiet a bit playing the final mission of the story. I found closing application (I play on ps4) and restarting the game and loading back into the encounter corrected it. Started at the Titan encounter
Message 16 of 33 (128 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
had this glitch too an only way i know how to solve it is a temp fix.
you have to be revived by a teammate an then able to pick others up, tho if team wipes during the mission your reset back to being unable to pick ppl up till after you have had someone pick you up.
Message 17 of 33 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree. I experienced this again over the weekend while fighting a titian. Do anyone else experience this issue more when fighting a titian? 

Message 18 of 33 (93 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

just PS4.

Message 19 of 33 (88 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Happened to me and a squad of randoms in the heart of rage stronghold, hold X was there but it didn't do anything. One of us was stuck downed during the first boss phrase, two of us got wiped as it left for phase two. The sole survivor kept running to reach of us but couldn't res us. He moved onto the next section and we all teleported in at full health at least...
Message 20 of 33 (88 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help