[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All missions
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. All levels of the game. When at the final area of the levels and teammates need to be revived I cannot revive them. There is no prompt to do it.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/22/2019 between 2pm and 5pm
Summarize your bug Whenever I play and at the final areas of the levels when my teammates go down and I go to revive them, the prompt does not appear to revive them. But if I have another teammate alive with me they can revive them and I still can't.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For the crashes I do not know. The Yarrow mission was I think the one before helping freelancer Diggs or maybe 2 before. And the Mathias mission was maybe 2 after runes could be one. But for the reviving. I guess get a team and have the interceptor be the last alive in a final area and see if you can revive fallen teammates. It happens all the time in the final area of the level. But the mission when you rescue Mathias I was the only one a live for the team four times and all four times i could not revive anybody. The other times I've had a teammate to help and if i didn't well we would wipe if I died and if not I would pull it out solo since I could not revive.
What happens when the bug occurs? Squad goes down I go to revive them and I can't. Game still runs like nothing is wrong. I just can't revive teammates.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see a prompt that says hold x to revive

Can't upload file says it is to large and I've edited it 5 times already

Message 1 of 33 (3,153 Views)

Re: Unable to revive teammates

★★★★ Newbie
Same here. Was able to revive up until the final portion of a mission. Tried multiple times, with each Basketball teammate.
Message 2 of 33 (3,112 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me

Message 3 of 33 (3,012 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had this issue come and go since VIP demo
Message 4 of 33 (3,008 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
also a ps4 issue
Message 5 of 33 (2,872 Views)

★★★★ Novice

having same issue thogh its for anything i have to collect or pickup or hold button for

Message 6 of 33 (2,772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This was on playstation 4 Same here as we played over the weekend my friend and I were unable to revive teammates during missions( we were playing on hard difficult level by the way) this happen several times on several different missions. and most of all more frustrating was when it happen in a no re-spawn part of the mission.

Message 7 of 33 (2,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Also on PC - same issue .. every now and then.
Message 8 of 33 (2,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just encountered this on PC. Of course, it was during the final fight
Message 9 of 33 (2,409 Views)

★★★★ Novice
this glitch is really annoying when you're last man standing
Message 10 of 33 (2,385 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help