Unable to review TW stats

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 6
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 658-799-425
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug The game gets stuck on infinite loading when I try to check TW stats. (off banners, rogue actions etc)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into TW. Click top left icon where you enter TW stats
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

The game gets stuck on infinite loading when I try to check TW stats. (off banners, rogue actions etc).

This happens to other guild members as well

Screenshot_20191004-075718.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (1,119 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to review TW stats

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the reports.

This issue seems indeed to be related to someone leaving the guild. We have flagged it as a bug and are working on it.

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (856 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey,

what happens then? Are you receiving a message that the client needs to be restarted or is it just continuing loading? Such loading screens are usual for connectivity Issues, is your WiFi stable? As there are not other Guilds reporting the same, I not think that this is a game wide Bug.

Regards.

Message 2 of 11 (1,077 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it keeps loading, my connection is stable. I asked a few other guild members if they could check the stats but they get the same infinite loading circle

Message 3 of 11 (1,071 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It seems the issue has to do with someone leaving in the middle of a TW and from that moment noone in our guild is able to see the stats. 

All report the same issue stuck on loading and then need to force close game.

Message 4 of 11 (1,065 Views)

★★ Novice

This has been happening to my guild, as well, for the current TW and the last one. We hadn't linked it to anyone leaving the guild, but we did lose someone after the current one started. So that seems correct.

Message 5 of 11 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Our guild is also having this problem. We had someone leave after TW started, so it does seem like it may be linked to this.

Also have similar issues reported from members across our guild of being unable to get into battles and ships disappearing or showing incorrect stars when trying to add them to fleets for battles.

Really inhibiting the ability to effectively execute the TW.

Message 6 of 11 (1,034 Views)

★ Novice

Our guild encountered this as well.  Same thing, one of our guild members joined TW, then left the guild after the lock period.

Message 7 of 11 (940 Views)

★★ Novice

We're having this problem now for the third time out of the last maybe 6 TWs. We also linked it to someone leaving the guild after joining the TW. A few people on Reddit reported the same issue. 

Message 8 of 11 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem.
Guild name: Order Guardians
Problem - stuck on Loading when we try to reach individual TW stats
Affect : Whole guild

Message 9 of 11 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Spinny circle of death if you try to look at TW stats.  2019-11-30.png

Message 10 of 11 (751 Views)