Unable to reroll the servers

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Just got introduced to the asian woman n attempted joining a lobby in one of her first missions, in a cave, killing spiders and achieving relic fragments, this prob accured when i went afk for some time and got kicked from the mission in the first place... I WAS THE ONLY PLAYER IN THE SESH... anyhow... just bought the game and im quite enjoying it, it b glad if u guys could help me play my campaign solo (at least) without internet. Thank you.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Easy
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While joining the mission i ve gotten kicked.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Today, 45 mins ago 24.03.2021 2:45
Summarize your bug Attempted to join a mission and i ve gotten kicked when almost joining, was the sec time i ve tried joining it but i ve got kicked due to inactivity while i was alone in session. Is there any wae i can plae alone ??
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Appearing on the home screen
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant open the game
What should be happening instead? The game should load and upload me onto a server.

Any kind of advice would be highly appreciated, thank you.

Good evening,

Message 1 of 2 (753 Views)

Re: Unable to reroll the servers

@iivant23   if you want to stay alone set your game as Private but even then you can't go afk without being kicked out after a short time of inactivity.... Basically you must finish your mission before going for a pee....

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 2 (733 Views)